Chapter 65-66

Chapter 65

Gong Jianliang never cared about his face.

Although the male father has said countless times, he said that the face of the little male insect is very important and fragile. He should often use various creams and masks, wear a hat for physical sun protection when going out, and wear a veil on windy days to prevent the sand from scratching his face, etc. Gong Jianliang didn't listen at all.

While her father was watching, Gong Jianliang would pretend to be a good boy and follow the steps to make herself smell nice. When Mr. Xiong goes out for a while, he washes his face with water and wipes it. This is the best way he can protect his face.

"Master Xiong." Chan Yuan looked at the mottled blood on his face, his sadness was palpable, "Does it hurt?"

Gong Jianliang was too lazy to pay attention to the other party. He pointed at Jun Xiong sitting opposite and protested: "Let him go."

The military hero Ferruli's face was gloomy, and he had no idea that his curiosity would lead to bad things. This was his first contact with ordinary males outside. After thinking about it, he could only take out a small box of skin cream from his bag and put it in front of Gong Jianliang. He apologized in a low voice, "I'm sorry. This is very good." use."

Gongjianliang doesn't care. There were three people in the infirmary: one pressed his shoulders, another straightened his face, and the third used disinfectant to clean his wounds. He waved his hand violently and swept the skin cream to the ground. His cheeks puffed up and his whole body turned away without saying a word.

Zen Yuan hasn't seen this kind of elementary school level quarrel for a long time.

He felt that the two people would fight again in the next second, and he was ready to go astray. Unexpectedly, the military hero silently picked up the skin cream on the ground, came over, opened the box specifically and said, "Don't you like the smell?"

Gong Jianliang ignored it.

There is no blood flowing on his face anymore, and the wounds are all small and fine. Except for a few large wounds that he dug out by his own hands, they are all small and innocuous marks. The military doctor changed several cotton swabs and applied the medicine and recovery gel to Gong Jianliang.

Military hero Ferruli said: "I also have orange flavor, strawberry flavor, gardenia flavor... If you like it, I will give it to you."

Gong Jianliang is not interested in this kind of thing.

As a male, when he was a child, his male father sent him to a kindergarten full of male cubs. Most of the male larvae there have different scents, are soft and fragrant, and will shed tears when they fall to the ground. Gong Jianliang mostly looked at the group of crybabies expressionlessly, missing his own organ collection and fighting hut at home.

He doesn't need weak things like friends.

The military hero Ferruli was completely frightened by Gong Jianliang's indifferent expression. As a military hero, he grew up in the military headquarters since he was a child. There are only a few cubs with aggressive mental power among his peers. He has rarely seen males in the outside world that can hatch insect eggs.

The males outside are not like these accustomed military males. They are very squeamish.

Military hero Ferruli hypnotized himself in his mind and apologized in a more sincere tone, "I'm sorry. I didn't expect to hurt you. I really wanted to make friends with you and get to know you."

"What's the point of being friends with me?" Gong Jianliang spoke forcefully, stretched out his hand and said to Chan Yuan, "I'm hungry." He raised his chin, and with his injured face, he felt like an arrogant prisoner of war. .