Chapter 199-200

Chapter 199

Gong Jianliang and Chan Yuan both felt guilty.

Compared to the eldest child, the second child was born without any warning, whether it was during pregnancy, birth, or hatching - the child was either in the process of harmonious movement, or in the process of being moved in harmony. On the road where parents are forgotten.

"This is a toy." Gong Jianliang said without any guilt. At the same time, he stuffed the restless penis into the pouch with his palms and grabbed the cloth tightly with both hands. "My father gave it to you to play with -"

Zen Yuan: "It's my younger brother."

The cub fluttered blankly, and its mouth changed from a small circle to a large circle. The cry went from low to high, as if pressing the plus button, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The male father and the female father often go on missions, so the time spent with him is not enough. He didn't want another little insect to share his time with him. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Being comforted by her female father in her arms was not enough. She wiped her face from left to right, and soon Chan Yuan's collar was wet.

"What's wrong with Pu Leng?" Chan Yuan had a headache. When he was still in the Cicada clan's family, he didn't think having multiple younger brothers was a big deal - after all, he was not the eldest son in the family, and he was suppressed by several older brothers when he was born. At the same time, he also had a younger brother who was just a few months away from breaking out of his shell - in contrast Next, Chan Yuan was not able to sympathize with Pu Ling's sadness. He felt that Pu Leng should be happy to have a younger brother because he didn't play with insect cubs of the same age.

Gong Jianliang stepped on Chan Yuan's instep, snorted fiercely, dropped his dick and took Pu Leng back.

"Then I don't want a younger brother."

If the second child doesn't break out of his shell for a day, Gong Jianliang will suffer from the devil's voice filling his ears for a day. Unlike when he was in his younger years, the second child had a foul mouth and learned all kinds of bad words. Gong Jianliang was really afraid that his qualities would be wiped out. Nowadays, when I see my heart fluttering, it is very easy to choose between the two.

What's wrong with not liking having brothers? Isn't this a normal thing? Gong Jianliang didn't like the above brothers when he was a child. He always had a vague jealousy, secretly fantasizing about being the only child of his male father and receiving all his love.

"If you don't want a younger brother, don't do it." Gong Jianliang hugged Pu Ling and said seriously: "I will always love my little Pu Ling the most."

"But......"

What should I do with my brother? The younger brother has already been born, can the male father make the younger brother disappear? Pu Leng sucked in tears, thinking of all kinds of little ways to "make his brother disappear" in an endless stream.

Why. Why does he need a brother?

"It's nothing." Gong Jianliang forcefully rubbed the cub's soft face and emphasized, "Puleng is the male father's only cub."

Zen Yuan stood aside and said nothing.

The coaxed cub quickly calmed down and took out the pink candy again, carefully peeled it open and brought it to the male father's mouth. He wiped his palms on his clothes three or four times, and his eyes and nose were red from crying, "Father Xiong. Woo. Father Xiong wants it. He must do it."

Pu Leng is the only cub of the male father.

Gong Jianliang clenched his fists, as if swearing a poisonous oath, "Father Xiong will do what he says."