Chapter 161-162

Chapter 161

"Jialie, take out my cold protective sleeping bag." Chanyuan closed the door, leaving Gong Jianliang alone in the room, and calmly turned to Noonan, "Is it convenient to get me the No. 12 ration pack now?"

He doesn't plan to take Gong Jianliang away, that's for sure.

"Yipo, quickly lay a few mines here." Chanyuan warned: "You have to move quickly. Just let the male insect get the supplies, but not get out."

He stared at Yibo's movements and added, "Don't blow him up. Just scare him. Just enough to scare him - don't leave any wreckage for him to attack."

If Gong Jianliang goes crazy, he will probably come after him.

This would bring huge inconvenience to him when performing his mission of searching for insect eggs. Zen Yuan is like a machine, weighing the pros and cons. He balances his identity as the captain and the identity of the female monarch. After treating the male insect coldly, he does not want the other party to really die.

It's just that at this time, I don't want Gong Jianliang to be held back.

It doesn't matter if the insect eggs die.

He hasn't developed much affection with this child yet, and this child doesn't look like Puleng. He can already speak, dance, and affectionately call him "female father." Chanyuan took the protective sleeping bag from Jia Lie and the No. 12 ration package from Noonan. He had already imagined in his mind what he would do to Gong Jianliang, the Starship Adjudication Office, and his superiors after the death of the insect eggs, especially to Gong Jianliang. This was what Commander-in-Chief Wu Hao would say if he ever asked.

Gong Jianliang is mentally unstable and hallucinating? Or did he suffer from memory confusion after being attacked by a parasite? Or should we simply do something more extreme and make everyone think that Gong Jianliang has gone completely crazy and locked the male insect in the room?

Zen Yuan packed up the supplies and placed them within easy reach of the male insect when he opened the door.

He did not admit that he liked Gong Jianliang.

He did this just because he didn't want the beauty who suited his taste to die.

Also, maintaining a "kind female monarch" persona is actually more in line with his promotion plan, his prestige in the team, and the bond between his companions.

If the insect egg cannot be saved, it should be thought of how to make full use of its death. Zen Yuan continued to make plans in his mind. He never spoke out about these plans related to emotions. He was good at finishing things silently and showing everyone the results.

He doesn't like cold blood.

Zen Yuan helped Yibo bury several landmines, quickly formed a team, and accelerated forward. There is Noonan in the team. Although he cannot communicate with the cubs like the male worm, he can still roughly feel which direction the spiritual power is gathering.

"There are about three gathering points in the east." Noonan pointed and circled on the electronic map. "There are also two gathering points in the southeast. The number of people is more than 20."

Massive retreat.

Perhaps the parasite has also withdrawn some supplies, but it is difficult to say which of them are eggs and immature males.

"Contact the main force." Chan Yuan made a decisive decision. He took out the communication device from behind, linked it and reported it. While typing the message, he explained to his teammates why he did this, "The butterfly troops led by Kamil are attacking from the front. To the east is the back of the base, the third starship The joint camp with the Seventh Starship is fast and can block them."