Chapter 195-196

Chapter 195

If you stay in extremely cold conditions for a long time, it is very easy to lose control of the temperature. Chanyuan hugged Gong Jianliang's waist tightly, and protected Gong Jianliang's head with his other hand. And he himself is like sitting in a jumping machine at an amusement park, but he will "jump"

The speed switches to "rising" in the process.

"I love you."

Can Gong Jianliang hear this?

There was a fishy smell in Chanyuan's mouth. The rotten residue in the creature's breathing cavity produced some heat, which actually made Zen Yuan feel warm and uncomfortable. His fingers clung to the male's hair, slowly and forcefully, as if he was protecting the one he loved more closely...

【Zen Yuan. If you dare to drop a nuclear bomb, I will stop the wind. 】

"Don't be so nervous." Chan Yuan responded in his heart, his fingers and arms holding Gong Jianliang closer together, "I can't protect myself now... Besides, this thing won't explode if you throw it away."

【I do not believe. 】

"A nuclear bomb without a code will not explode." Chan Yuan laughed and said, "If you are afraid, I will throw everything on my body down. Hold the male insect and go up with empty hands."

They kept approaching, speed gradually approaching a high point. In just a few words, Chan Yuan had already seen a faint white light and fishy water droplets falling on his face, which were quickly blown into long horizontal strips by the wind.

[Drop all your equipment. ] The parasite grasped the height of Zen Yuan and threatened: [Tighten the breathing chamber a little, and you and the male will die here. 】

Of course Zen Yuan knows. He and Gong Jianliang were at an altitude of four thousand meters. A free fall of this level would only take 18 seconds on this planet.

After the parasite stops the upward wind, he and the male only have 18 seconds to save themselves.

Water and air pressure are rising. Zen Yuan judged his location through his chest, and the tinnitus caused by going deep into the water was relieving.

"Okay." Chan Yuan decisively crossed over Gong Jianliang and grabbed the rope on his body - clatter - the nuclear bomb fell quickly. Chan Yuan turned his head away, and his flesh wall was forming a soft cushion, gently catching the big killer weapon. They held the nuclear warhead in their mouths and swallowed it deep with difficulty and caution until Zen Yuan could no longer see it.

The parasite felt relieved.

For him, Zen Yuan only has two killing weapons.

One is a nuclear bomb that can destroy this body and cause it to become cancerous due to radiation.

The second is the crazy male insect that becomes polluting if it dies.

"Send us out." Chan Yuan reminded quickly: "You don't want me and Gong Jianliang to die here." As soon as he finished speaking, the wind in his waist suddenly increased in strength. In fact, this wind is just a deep breath for this body.

Breathe in.

Exhale.

It's just that his size is beyond that of ordinary people. It is about the same size as an area of thousands of hectares of land, and he performs the functions of God on behalf of God.

The male was surprisingly quiet.

During his ascent, his only action was to bury his head in Zen Yuan's neck. Chanyuan had to protect the back of his head more carefully with his hands, guarding against any foreign objects falling from the sky.