Chapter 23-24

Chapter 23

"Don't run around in underwear from now on." Chan Yuan sighed helplessly, "I added you back. If you can't find anything, send me a message."

"I want to eat date cake."

"Yeah, yeah." The unqualified female queen hugged her egg roll hero, returned to the room, and worked hard to find pants. He looked at the entire empty wardrobe and the messy clothes on the floor, and was extremely curious about Gong Jianliang's survival skills in the past twenty years.

How on earth was he raised?

It's so amazing.

"Are you like this at home?" Chan Yuan picked up the clothes and threw them on the chair. After half of the floor has been sorted, start folding clothes into categories. After Gong Jianliang closed the door, he threw away the quilt and walked around with his bare legs. Now he was squatting in the candy cabinet eating sweets.

He tore open a candy and gave it to himself, then opened another and handed it to Chan Yuan's mouth, "Of course not. My brother divided all my wardrobes into categories and labeled them."

Zen Yuan bit down on the candy and frowned, "Tag."

Gong Jianliang also didn't understand very much. He held the candy in his mouth and lay on Chan Yuan's back, "That's right. Just like the labels in the herbarium, I can tell where the things are at a glance."

Zen Yuan learned.

Next time, he will also label all the hero's clothes, put a clothing classification chart on the cabinet door, and put labels on each small cabinet. Chanyuan bent down, picked up Gong Jianliang's underwear from the ground, deftly threw it into the laundry bag, and took it to be washed by hand.

"Do you hit people at home too?"

"No." Gong Jianliang was in a very good mood, but she didn't know why. After tossing Zen Yuan, he found that his violent behavior was still effective. Xiong Xin quickly calmed down and spoke softly to Chan Yuan, "Unless my brother makes me angry, I will bully my brother, such as -"

He suddenly turned his head to the side, pressed against Chan Yuan's ear, and wrapped his legs around Chan Yuan's waist. "If you talk about divorce or something like that, I will definitely be very angry."

Gong Jianliang is like a bad boy who can't control himself. Because of his powerful force, he was pampered unscrupulously, and all he showed to Zen Yuan was his mixed and bad innocence.

"Did you find my pants?" Gong Jianliang changed the topic quickly. He hung on Chan Yuan's back and began to twist his fingers around Chan Yuan's black hair. "It doesn't matter if you really can't find them. I can wear yours." ! Just like your clothes."

Zen Yuan sighed.

"You can't wear my pants."

"It can be made smaller." Gong Jianliang pursed his lips, "Don't you like the temptation of uniforms?"

Zen Yuan:?

What weird things is this male looking at?

Gong Jianliang's expression was serious, he took out his communication and started to go over old accounts, "I remember you said before that you like uniforms, and I also marked it... You said that you like beautiful men wearing uniforms, military uniforms, administrative uniforms, teachers' uniforms Suits. I haven't worn these, but I have worn school uniforms, and you said you like them too. Zen Yuan, do you want to see them?"

Zen Yuan, who completely forgot that he had said such social nonsense:...

When he was sorting out his clothes, he was wondering why a twenty-year-old adult male would put a special male school uniform in his luggage. Was it because of me? Isn't this too strange?