Chapter 7-8

Chapter 7

Question, would you find a good-looking, rich but mentally ill partner?

Zen Yuan doesn't know.

Because he had no choice.

Ever since meeting his [Fragrant Fragrance], his ordinary and ordinary life has plummeted like a bottle of kaiselu. Now, he still has no choice. The salesperson of Ququle Candy Center who was polite and distant just now is now chasing Chan Yuan to call him "sir". However, in order to find the name Ququle, Chanyuan searched for two minutes in the long list of companies.

"It's so slow." Gong Jianliang slowly walked over and gave him a kick on the butt, "I want to eat rice candy."

Zen Yuan turned off the communication, his eyes flickered, "Okay."

When he gets home, he will introduce to his family the beautiful benefactor who has some mental problems and his list of properties that he can still turn the pages of.

What domestic violence? What abuse? What violence? nonexistent.

See that pile of money?

This is the mental damage fee that I, Zen Yuan, deserve!

Gong Jianliang looked at the female insect whose mood suddenly improved and was a little confused. "Are you happy?"

"Of course." Chan Yuan didn't want to hug Gong Jianliang now. He just wanted to kneel down and give him two big gifts. Maybe when the Cicada clan celebrates the harvest festival in the future, Chan Yuan will be able to lift their beautiful hero to the position of the God of Wealthy Nature!

This money is really too much.

"Thank you, Lord."

"Yeah." Gong Jianliang hummed casually, choosing some new products to try, "This one is delicious and packed."

"okay!"

To be precise, Chan Yuan's property was not Gong Jianliang's private property. It is part of the assets of the Ye Mingzhu Morpho Family where he was born. Gong Jianliang has an identical list of properties. Whether it is money, equity, real estate or jewelry, the value he owns is more expensive than Chan Yuan's.

However, he wanted both.

It was his eldest brother Jiahong who forced him to divide his property into two parts, saying that he was "afraid that Gong Jianliang would not be able to find the female queen" and "if there was a divorce, the property would be returned to Gong Jianliang." "Anyway, I still hope he lives a good life, as a male insect will inevitably encounter a lot of troubles when he becomes single as an adult."

snort.

I won't be single.

Gong Jianliang stuffed a chocolate bean into his mouth and bit it loudly. He likes to hear these crunchy sounds very much. Besides eating meat with bones for the first time, he especially likes to crunch the bones with his teeth.

It greatly satisfied all kinds of illegal imagination in Gongjian's conscience.

"Come, Lord Xiong." Chan Yuan not only brought a portion of rice candy, but also made a cup of sweet honey. "Try this, it's 34 levels of sweetness, this one is 30 levels of sweetness. There's also sugar water, yes It's not that it's hot, I'll give you a blow to cool it down."

Gong Jianliang ate all the sweets to save his face, and naturally ordered Chan Yuan to search here and there. Out of some small dissatisfaction, he deliberately ordered the female insects around.

"This, this, this, all. And that."

"Hurry up. Don't want this. Don't put it in. You're stupid."

The female insect Areno stepped into the store door and saw this scene: