Chapter 217-218

Chapter 217

The first person to discover that Gong Jianliang had a fever was not Chan Yuan, but Zhi Leng, the second child who got up early to wake up Xiong's father.

The little female Zaizai has experienced a profound experience of "unfortunate love" since she was thrown by her father to her uncles from the Cicada tribe. Amid the smell of gasoline and metal, she was kissed by the strange uncles from the Cicada tribe who came after hearing the news. Kiss her, pinch her little butt, tug at her little face, and move around.

"Piggy."

Thinking about it this way, it's not a big deal to get beaten up by the male father. The second child stood up and thought, and quickly crawled to Gong Jianliang's side. He couldn't avoid his brother in the male father's arms and the female father beside him, so he tactfully started from under the quilt, climbed up along Gong Jianliang's knees, and in the blink of an eye, he was pressing on the male father, like a small weight. The fleshy face and hands slapped Gong Jianliang's muscles.

"Pig, pig. Poof. Pig, pig, pig." When will his throat and tongue be fully developed? The second child, Zhileng, couldn't help but look forward to it. No matter how much he misbehaves, no matter how much he is tormented by his male and female parents, he still loves his male and female parents - children are always like this, after a long nap, everything will be back to normal.

Fighting with my brother was an exception.

Zhi Leng forgave everyone except his brother, and climbed onto Xiong's chest with more strength. He shook his head, and a small head popped out from the quilt. He clumsily imitated Zen Yuan and kissed Gong Jianliang's chin.

"Piggy."

Piggy is so hot. The second child tried to recall it, but he didn't think there was anything wrong with it. Instead, he felt that the body temperature of male insects was slightly hotter than that of female insects. Little Jingjing is so hot in the ice and snow, and the male father is also so hot now, which shows that male insects are born to be hot.

"Piggy. Piggy." The second child, Zhi Leng, kissed the male father's chin harder, causing Gong Jianliang's chest to become wet, and he turned his head uncomfortably. The little female cub blinked her eyes, opened her mouth and took a bite of Gong Jianliang's chin.

Chan Yuan suddenly woke up, and while pretending to be dead, he caught the female he wanted to die like plucking a carrot, held her down on his knees and pretended to spank her twice.

"Dog."

"Call the female father."

Zhi Leng said stubbornly: "Ouch. Dog."

Chan Yuan said: "Just kiss me, why are you biting your male father?"

"Pig, pig, pig, pig, lie down, pig, pig, pig, pig..." Zhi Leng wanted to talk, but he "pig" for a long time, because the oral organs were not fully developed, and it took him a long time to hold back a complete The word "hot" made Chanyuan focus on the bed again.

"Why is it hot?" Chan Yuan disagreed. While complaining, he stretched out his hand to touch Gong Jianliang honestly, "You just climbed too fast and you were...sweating. Why is it so cold?"

Gong Jianliang's hands were surprisingly cold.

Chanyuan instantly put the branch in his hand under the creaking nest and freed up his two hands to test the temperature of himself and Gong Jianliang. After a while, he took the boss Puleng out of the hot quilt and stuffed it into Gong Jianliang's body. Warm hands in arms. Then he slipped out his peaceful penis and put it at Gong Jianliang's feet to warm them.