Chapter 121-122

Chapter 121

It is true that Zen Yuan does not like violence.

In his mind, violence does not solve the problem. Violence is one of the root causes of the problem. He wiped the bloody sputum off his face with his fingertips, dropped it to the ground, and grinned, "Hero."

It was the first time in his life that Gong Jianliang was treated like this. His hair was grabbed, his scalp was so painful that it was about to be torn off, and his feet were kicking wildly on the ground. Chanyuan squeezed himself between the male's legs. Seen from the air, he looked like the dot in the character "太", forcing Gong Jianliang to quiet down.

"I know Your Excellency Wen Geer dotes on you very much." Chan Yuan said calmly: "But you must recognize a reality."

The corners of his mouth were pointed upward, and the blood stained his teeth red.

"He is dead. Lord Wengel is dead! He died so dead that no bones can be found - maybe he was mummified in a corner, cut into pieces and poured into Cement, maybe chopped into pieces and thrown into the pond to feed the fish - haha, he is dead, please remember it now."

Gong Jianliang's expression became ferocious. He gritted his teeth up and down, stared at Chan Yuan, and retorted in the loudest voice: "Shut up."

"No one in the world will indulge you as unconditionally as he does. Ha. This is also a good thing. I think it is your father's heart that is too soft, which is why he dotes on you like you are now! You don't think about others at all, you are selfish Li is only thinking about his own madness - your male father's death is your retribution, listen clearly, it is all your fault and it is your retribution."

He used the sharpest words to pierce the heart of the male insect. He stared at Gong Jianliang's expression and minutely adjusted the tone of each sentence and the materials used to organize the language.

"No." Gong Jianliang raised his hand. The removed wrist could not control his palm, so he covered his ears with his arms and curled up inward. "Shut up! Shut up! Xiong!" The father died of illness, he was sick, he was always sick."

"Then why aren't you by his side?" Chan Yuan scolded, putting all his weight on Gong Jianliang. He grabbed Gong Jianliang's hand and put his lips to his ear, "You want to kill him. "

Gong Jianliang raised his feet and waved his arms.

hunger.

pain.

They all disappeared in an instant, and he felt like he was being ripped apart by Zen Yuan from the inside out. His consciousness quickly escaped from the body. Amidst the huge scream, Gong Jianliang clearly saw countless thick tentacles leaving his mouth and nose, and the mental power belonging to him collapsed out of control.

Did I say something?

Gong Jianliang tried hard to recall that he was running to catch his mental strength, but before he could take a step, a pair of slender, cold hands grabbed him from behind his neck - who was it? Who is it? I should have never said anything related to Xiongfu - how could Zen Yuan know? How does he know?

Gong Jianliang opened his eyes slightly, and turned his head not to look at Chan Yuan in front of him. The strong and cold wall behind his body told him that the cold hands that penetrated the back of his neck just now were an illusion. But the touch of the skin, the cold feeling from the nails, and the familiar strangulation feeling made Gong Jianliang unable to continue to think that it was an illusion.

"You want to kill your male father. Ha. Let me guess - how did Sha Manyun and Mr. Wen Geer meet? Haha. According to the randomness of that guy's killing, I guess he is interested in the United States. Is there any strange pursuit?"