Chapter 261-262

Chapter 261

After a bloody night in bed, Chan Yuan and Gong Jianliang fast entered their honeymoon period. The two of them were busy with each other, completely unaware of the colorful emotional life of their two female cubs and the fragile hair of the youngest.

Pu Leng, Zhi Ling, and Jing Leng are facing big crises in their respective lives.

The three brothers slumped in the room, listening to the crackling sound that could not be blocked by the thin wooden board, with little interest. The little thorn is crawling around on the belly of his brothers, saying "Uh-huh" and going to find the male and female father for a hug. Zhi Leng picked him up and squeezed his butt.

Pu Leng thought about where it would be better to get noise-cancelling sponge later.

"Can they two shout a little lower?"

"Are you going to tell me?"

"you go."

The two brothers murmured for a while and looked at the little thorn biting the quilt randomly. Pu Leng said: "Let Jing Jing take Ji Leng. Zhi Leng?"

Rarely, Zhi Leng kept a straight face and did not speak immediately. Ever since he jokingly said last time that he would send nude photos of himself to Jing Jing, Puleng felt that something was wrong - according to the mobility inherited from their family, Zhi Leng would either make Jing Jing cry or get beaten. On the way - so much has passed, the good health of these two people is beyond Pu Leng's imagination.

He rarely picked up the brotherly feeling and asked with concern: "Are you okay?"

Zhi Leng said: "I have recently been researching a new topic, 'The impact of hormones on the physiology and psychology of female insects.' Puleng, brother, do you think there is a possibility... I actually don't like silence? I am just attracted by male insects." Confused by hormones? Just like the female father is confused by the face of the male father."

Pu Leng really wanted to say that you shouldn't compare yourself with your female father, but looking at the faces of his younger brother and his female father that were exactly the same, Pu Leng couldn't even say "Don't be stupid". He threw the thorns on the bed, and the two brothers crossed their legs, and began to discuss puberty amidst the continuous voices of male and female fathers.

"Androgen will definitely have an impact on us. You see, the female father always goes to the dirty clothes basket to pick up the clothes that the male father has changed and smell them. We don't understand why this smells so good, maybe because we Blood relationship with the male father."

Pu Leng said: "Isn't it because the female father is lustful?"

Zhi Leng said solemnly: "The female father is a pervert, but he is a pervert who can persist in being attracted to the male father alone. I think this is definitely not a psychological admiration. There must be some physiological mechanism that confuses the female father! It's just that we are immune." The voice next door said It's a little louder, and the voice is louder. He also opened a series of data that he had compiled and reasoned with his brother, "Look, this is the heartbeat value recorded when I was near silence."

flap:"......"

He stared at the electrocardiogram, epinephrine hormone test and other indicators displayed by his younger brother. Looking back, he discovered that this huge project had begun seven or eight years ago.

Damn it, is this some kind of androgynous "sacrifice for scientific research" spirit?

Zhi Leng said quietly: "After I found out that you like Uncle Tim, I also wanted to do this numerical tracking for you." Every time he looked at the electrocardiogram of Jing Jing's sudden climax, he felt a sense of scientific value and recognition all over his body. Satisfaction - this weird feeling, just like when you eat a piece of bread casually, but every fiber in the bread is fully utilized.