Chapter 265-266

Chapter 265

Zenwu has always known that his cub is a bit naughty.

But there has never been a moment like now when he wanted to shake up all the yellow waste in Chan Yuan's mind and pour it out.

"Zhan Yuan, please wake up. You are already a female father."

Zen Yuan is very sober. Under the education of his female father, Chan Wu, he has amazing talents and clear goals - before meeting Gong Jianliang, he wanted to be an ordinary bastard and get a good pension; After Liang Liang, he wanted to be a bastard with some background. He would fish when he went to work every day, sleep like a hero after get off work, and the first thing he would do when he got up was kiss his super pretty face.

Tired of it? how can that be possible.

Zen Yuan still feels that he has not done enough? In the past, there was no way to go on an expedition, but now that the female father is here, how could he let the cubs take up his precious life as a couple?

"Father, you also want to enjoy family happiness."

"Wait a minute..." Chanwu took two steps back and looked up and down at his swollen female insect cub. He took a breath of cold air and asked, "Are you on birth control?"

Zen Yuan:......

Damn it, he hasn't said anything yet.

Zenwu gasped louder, "Are you taking medicine or having an abortion? Oh my god, you damn child."

Chan Yuan had a straight face and was extremely serious, "Father, I swear to God. I didn't do anything illegal."

At least the moment he landed, the Zerg laws could control him.

"Don't do this to me. You are so addicted that you won't only have three cubs." Chan Wu covered his face and whispered: "Oh my God. Have you lost your fertility? Have you ever told your male about this?"

Chan Yuan did not tell Gong Jianliang about his contraception.

He was a little afraid that when Gong Jianliang knew that he couldn't give birth, especially if he couldn't give birth to a small butterfly, he would turn his back on him and find another female. But he felt vaguely excited, thinking of Gong Jianliang's desire to be broken again and again, and finally tightly bound to himself...

"What are you afraid of?" Chan Yuan said lazily, "Where else can he go now besides me?"

No one from Ye Mingzhu's family has come here yet, which means there is really no one left.

Besides him and his three cubs, does Gong Jianliang have any other relatives he can rely on?

In the restaurant, Gong Jianliang started eating ice cream again.

He has a fondness for sweets, and it seems that he wants to make up for all the sweets he has not eaten in twenty years in these few days.

Little Jileng is also working hard to get rid of the ice cream and dried fruits that his male father doesn't like to eat, and the big one is eating so much that the cat's face is full. Pu Leng took out a wet wipe and wiped Xiong's face, while Zhi Leng grabbed his younger brother Qian Leng's little face and roughly teased him twice.

There is really no one left in Ye Mingzhu's family.

The two brothers were thinking about the same thing, but one of them was thinking about how much inheritance they could get, and occasionally took out the memory of their grandfather Wen Geer in the eggshell for reference. My father rumored that there was a room full of precious specimens.