Chapter 101-102

Chapter 101

Chan Yuan has different postures for hugging the hero. He started with face-to-face hugs and princess hugs. As his fitness intensity increased, he gave Gong Jianliang more and more options to choose from, including but not limited to one-arm hugs and one-handed princess hugs. etc.

But in Gong Jianliang's place, as the intensity of Chan Yuan's training increased, he only felt that Chan Yuan's muscles had become larger and his chest had become more elastic, making it much more comfortable to lean on him.

He was heartless and didn't care at all how hard Chan Yuan worked to build these muscles. He would often pounce on Chan Yuan and put his arms around Chan Yuan's neck. His fluffy hair got into Chan Yuan's chest and neck, making Chan Yuan's body and heart itch. Also itchy.

At this moment, with the help of the mask and helmet, Zen Yuan should not feel itchy.

He was walking in the snow with one foot deep and one foot shallow. Gong Jianliang was half nestled in his arms like a princess, her head pressed against Chan Yuan's heart, making people tremble from the inside out.

"Friend." The parasite Dawu licked his face and said in a low voice: "I see you are very tired from holding me. How about I help you share the burden."

Zen Yuan turned sideways to avoid the hand of the parasite Dawu and said with a smile: "I'm not tired."

There was a new pervert right in front of me, trying to compete with me to lick the male lead. No joke, this situation is no longer limited to missions! For the first time, Zen Yuan discovered that his selfishness was so serious. This was not the first time he knew about his obsession with beauty. In the past, in order to collect a set of Night Pearl Morpho Beauty Cards, he stayed at the Male Insect Association's issuance center for a year. She once robbed her of her beauty card because of a school delinquency, forced four people into the toilet, pushed them one by one into the toilet, and flushed them with water until they begged for mercy.

But like now, he refuses to let go, and the thought of digging out the eyes of the parasite in front of him appears for the first time.

Probably let go. After all, my ethics are not set up for enemies.

Zen Yuan hugs his beautiful hero and makes excuses for his moral corruption. He was completely unaware of the male insect's half-squinted face, quietly looking at himself.

"You female insect..." The parasite Dawu gritted his teeth, stepped forward and threatened in a low voice: "I'm doing this for your own good. You can't control this male insect."

Before Zen Yuan could reply, the male insect's disdainful hum came from the team channel.

His whole body was as if he had been injected with chicken blood, and there was no need for Gong Jianliang to speak or express his position at all. A "hum" is enough for Zen Yuan to boost his confidence until it swells and explodes!

Him, Zen Yuan! How could he not be able to control his beautiful hero?

These parasites are the beautiful heroes who covet him! What a lie! shameless! Little did he know that in Gong Jian's conscience, this "hum" was not only given to the parasite, but also to Zen Yuan.

He is not normal and occasionally goes crazy.

But the experience of studying acting for many years has made Gong Jianliang feel that the female parasite in front of him is not a good thing, and the dirty desire shown towards him is almost nauseating.

As soon as he arrived in the giant vehicle, Gong Jianliang jumped out of Chanyuan's arms, took off his helmet and mask, shook his head, and relaxed his hair that had been stuffy for a long time.