Chapter 169-170

Chapter 169

There is a significant gap between people with and without brain fields.

If Zen Yuan was not sure that he would not be parasitized, this gap would inevitably be widened even further. Instead of this, he and Noonan cleaned up the surrounding parasites and continued to move forward.

The military hero Ferrulli was not allowed to interfere at all.

"It must have been done by Gong Jianliang." Chan Yuan said firmly. After all, Gong Jianliang has a criminal record, so he is not allowed to use personal clothing or intimate contact with the bewitching parasite to do things for himself. Just thinking about it, Zen Yuan clenched his fists and his face became a little more angry.

But these words had a different meaning in the ears of military heroes Ferruli and Noonan.

They were surprised: "Gong Jianliang surrendered to the enemy?"

"No." Chan Yuan couldn't say either. He didn't think Gong Jianliang would care about the parasite or stand on the parasite's side. Likewise, Gong Jianliang doesn't care about the Zerg either.

He only cares about himself.

And, his desires.

Zen Yuan did not express these analyses. He walked at the front of the team, and the parasites that came up were basically cut one at a time as long as they were not at the soldier level. The deeper the group went, the more they could feel the level of the parasite increasing.

"The third soldier level." Zen Yuan cut off the parasite's head and said in confusion: "The strength has not increased much."

"Because they have just been promoted." Military hero Ferruli became serious and said: "Gong Jianliang's overflowing mental power allowed them to upgrade their level. Once they fully digest this mental power, things will be more difficult. "

As the power of the parasite increases, they will need more weapons and equipment to liquidate the parasite.

Ordinary males really shouldn't be on the battlefield.

The military hero Feruli sighed. The purpose of his visit this time, apart from seeing if any military females were parasitized on a large scale, was to look for Gong Jianliang.

He wants to take Gong Jianliang back to the starship.

Ordinary male insects are a problem on the battlefield.

"Are you idiots?" Gong Jianliang raised the knife in his hand with a stern face. He raised the knife and chopped off the head of a parasite, grabbed his hair, threw it against the broken wall, and roared: "I can't even find any eggs!"

The parasites lowered their heads and remained silent.

"I told you the coordinates!" Gong Jianliang missed a link in his plan and angrily cut off the head of the nearest parasite and roared: "You are idiots! You are indeed idiots!"

The parasites quietly recalled the coordinates mentioned by the male: a completely invisible ice lump in the base. All the parasites fell into silence.

"It's unjust."

Kaka!

Gong Jianliang raised his two swords, grabbed a random parasite and chopped it into two pieces. Then, under the watchful eyes of all the parasites and some of the military females, their limbs and torso were chopped into pieces of meat the size of a palm.

"Who is crying for injustice." Gong Jianliang kicked the flesh under his feet and said righteously, "Let me see who is crying for injustice?"

There was silence.