Chapter 39-40

Chapter 39

How strong is Gong Jianliang?

Zen Yuan doesn't know. All the scenes he recalled were of him being pushed down, pinned down, and dragged into the bathtub by the male insect. Jiangjiangjiang—Okay, stop it. If you continue to recall it, some inappropriate fantasies will appear.

Faced with Gong Jianliang's offer, Chanyuan was very self-aware and refused.

However, he needs to find a good excuse.

"The Judgment Office will not agree." Chan Yuan said earnestly and sincerely, "You are a male insect. You will serve as a snack for the parasites when you go down. All enemies will target you immediately... Male Lord, be good, wait for me." Go back and make sweet soup for you."

"I'm better than you."

Zen Yuan said: "What's the use compared with a useless cicada like me. On the battlefield, a person's power is fragile after all. Hero, you can kill some of the lowest-level pill lizards, but this time you are serious Leech species parasite."

"I'm better than you." Gong Jianliang muttered and waved his pink fist, "You are willing to take them there, but you are not willing to take me."

"It's really inconvenient."

Gong Jianliang had been making trouble for a long time with no results. When he got angry and punched out, the camera turned around as if several machine guns were ready to fire.

Gong Jianliang's face was stiff and his knuckles were white. He gently landed on Chan Yuan's back and said softly, "I can be a chef for you. I'm very good at cooking."

Zen Yuan:......

No need to.

In full view of everyone, Gong Jianliang had no choice but to get the Zen Yuan. After being rejected many times, the little male insect slammed the door and left in anger. After Chan Yuan selected his teammates, he picked up the leftover rice cakes and returned to the room. As expected, he saw the mess everywhere, clothes were scattered all over the floor, the bedding was rolled up in a ball, and there was still suspicious black and unidentified residue in the kitchen. Object, Gong Jianliang hugged a bucket of candy, curled up in the sheets, closed his eyes and listened to the tragic screams in the movie.

"Master, it's time to eat." Compared with randomly beating people, Chan Yuan felt that it was better to mess up the house. He placed the sugar-sweetened lunch box on the dining table, opened the lid, and the hot aroma instantly swept through the hall. Gong Jianliang opened his eyes, hummed twice, and got up to eat.

Instead of eating rice cakes in small bites, Gong Jianliang stirred all the food together, took a big spoonful and stuffed it into his mouth, his cheeks bulging, and he didn't care about anything else.

Zen Yuan picked up the things on the ground one by one and returned them to their places. After he finished cleaning up, Gong Jianliang finished the last few bites, wiped his mouth with his hand, and ran over to continue the fuss, "I'm going to the battlefield."

"No." Gong Jianliang raised his hand, looked around cautiously, and after confirming that there were no cameras, he dropped the hammer, "I just want to be tired of being with you."

"Really?"

"None of them have added sugar."

Chan Yuan sighed, and for a moment he didn't know whether to tell Gong Jianliang to try another route, or whether he didn't understand the nature of why male insects couldn't go to the battlefield at all.

"I'll prepare sweets and bread for you. Can you please apply to the kitchen to make small pot dishes for you?"

"It's not good." Gong Jianliang admitted his death, "What if you want to die outside?"