Chapter 1-2

Chapter 1

Before rushing to report to the expeditionary force, Chan Yuan decided to meet with netizen Ben Xian.

Carrying a carry-on bag and a greeting gift that he was going to give to netizens, he stood in the crowded Satellite Island Square and ate glutinous rice cakes. Around him, there were either crying scenes of farewell to relatives and friends, or enthusiastic scenes of cheering among partners.

On the other hand, Zen Yuan is an empty person.

Before going out, his female father kindly reminded him that it was best to sort out his personal belongings. Because their fertile male father added two more little females to the family.

"We don't have enough room at home. Since you signed up for the expeditionary force, you won't be able to come back in ten or twenty years. Of course, the room is reserved for the new born little brother." Seeing the female father scanning out his collection of discs, I tore off those murder movie posters and folded them up, while admonishing myself, "These are your hobbies... rent a warehouse at the port and put them away. Just call me and write to me... Oh? The new products "Love Corpse" and "The Fog Murderer" ", was it given to you by your netizen?"

The most popular ones on the market are always retro-themed romance films, passionate war films, and legendary films. Murder films that feature blood, violence, and terror have disappeared from the Zerg film market for more than fifty years. This is not just a problem of no one filming, but also a problem caused by changes in the review system and market direction.

Murder films are not welcome in this era.

Zen Yuan happens to be a fanatic of murder movies. Unfortunately, when he secretly watched the "passionate and bloody fight", he didn't notice the male insect brother who secretly opened the door to play with him, which directly caused the male insect brother to faint from fear and was criticized by the whole family.

"That netizen of yours is really nice to you." The female father looked at the bloody poster on the old version of the disc and was speechless. "I can give you the high-definition version of the old movie. The market price should start at 10,000 yuan."

"More than that." Chanyuan mentioned his hobby and became gushing, "A film like this in the community can sell for 100,000. For someone like me, the minimum bid for a trilogy is 500,000!"

For a female who just graduated from college, 500,000 is already a huge sum of money.

The female father doesn't care about this, "Although your netizens are good, they can't stay with you forever. You will still want to get married and start a family in the future, so this kind of hobby should be restrained."

Zen Yuan shut up.

Marriage and raising a male lord are still too far away for him. He is only 23 years old this year, has graduated from college, and is about to serve in the expeditionary force.

Male? Let's wait until you come back alive in ten or twenty years.

Standing in the Satellite Island Square, Chanyuan finished the glutinous rice cake, opened the communication, poked at the account at the top, and typed out: "I am in the Satellite Island Plaza, under the tree, and there is a trash can next to it."

I feel like I didn't give enough details. Chanyuan simply turned on the camera and took photos of the clothes he was wearing and nearby landmarks and sent them.

He urged: "Are we here?"

"Just got off the plane." The other person replied.

This is Zen Yuan's netizen [Fragrant Fragrance]. Despite the fact that the name is full of old-fashionedness and classics, in fact, Chanyuan has known the other person for seven years, and has been repeatedly refreshed by the other person's taste, and has been ecstatic.