Chapter 147-148

Chapter 147

"Xiongxiong." Pu Leng went to find the male father as usual in the morning. After a kiss and a kiss, the cub was keenly aware that the male father was in a bad mood and became alert.

Um? Could it be that the male father was also fighting with people in his dream?

Xiao Puleng didn't understand, so he was gesticulating and talking a lot, but Gong Jianliang didn't understand at all. He held today's breakfast in his mouth and sat lazily in front of the equipment. He had almost eaten, and even took a sip of milk, which diverted the cub's attention.

"Ah." Little Pu Leng was stunned by her male father's rogueness and whimpered, "Puleng's breasts."

Gong Jianliang took two sips and felt that it didn't taste good, so he put it back to Puleng's mouth.

The world is quiet.

Refers only to the external world.

In Gong Jianliang's mind, the voice became more and more noisy, turning into a kind of squeaking, croaking, gibbering, gibbering without any logic. But unlike the past hallucinations, Gong Jianliang felt that this thing was not harmful. Except that it was noisy and would be particularly intense when the Zen Yuan was close, there was nothing abnormal about it.

Tsk. The male turned over impatiently and thought: Could this auditory hallucination be caused by Zen Yuan? Or is there something in this female insect that causes auditory hallucinations?

Thinking of some possibility, Gong Jianliang sat up straight and rubbed his head.

He... would have been brain-broken by Zen Yuan on the ground, right? Gong Jianliang carefully reviewed the battle. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this was the true answer, and his fear of Chan Yuan deepened.

Sure enough, we still need to train!

"Puleng." Gong Jianliang picked up the cub that was still drinking milk, pinched his little face, and gave him two hard bites, "The male father is going to start fighting training today! He wants to fight with the female father!"

Practice brings true knowledge.

This is how the second brother educated Gong Jianliang. As the most conscientious female of the Morpho family, Gong Jianliang always bullies his brother, but he also knows that his second brother, Preface, takes good care of him the most. Before he met Chan Yuan, Brother Xuexian helped him prepare those super sweet cakes.

Therefore, what the second brother said in the preface must be correct.

Practice brings true knowledge.

"Hmm." Pu Leng was being held by Xiong's father. He always felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't figure out what was wrong. After he reacted to his babbling, Gong Jianliang had already carried him to the treatment room.

Zen Yuan is conducting a daily condolence activity here. The two females who were still bandaged on the bed rolled up their quilts very consciously when they saw Gong Jianliang, supported each other and jumped out of the treatment room. After seeing the military doctor who came in to change the dressing for them, he sighed, "What a perseverance," and then chased after him and closed the door for Chan Yuan.

Zen Yuan:......

He had nothing to say in his heart. If he had to say something, he could only say that meeting Gong Jianliang was the greatest luck in his life.

Well, that sums up good luck and bad luck at the same time.

"Chan Yuan, Zen Yuan." Gong Jianliang is used to using this tone to lure female insects. His emotional life is simple, but he can't bear it. With his years of acting lessons and his understanding of Zen, there is no chance that he won't succeed. "Zen Yuan~"