Chapter 129-130

Chapter 129

The next morning, Chan Yuan was the first to wake up as usual.

The first thing he did when he woke up was check whether he was missing any arms or legs, and then he lifted up the quilt to see if his cub was okay. After confirming that the vital signs of both parties were normal, he breathed a sigh of relief and turned to look at his beautiful hero.

No matter how much Zen Yuan complained or was dissatisfied, he should calm down just looking at this face.

Gong Jianliang, who fell into a deep sleep, looked like a well-behaved child. The quilt thickly wrapped him and the cub together, their cheeks one big and one small were touching each other, white hair of different colors overlapped together, lips turned red by the heat, and even the corners of his eyes became brighter pink.

Chanyuan couldn't help but stretched out his hand and lifted up a strand of hair that fell near Gong Jianliang's mouth. His fingertips just touched the male's lips. Gong Jianliang suddenly opened his eyes and bit Chan Yuan's fingertips with his teeth.

"Hiss." Chan Yuan took a breath, looked at the blood pouring out of his hands and cursed: "Are you a dog?"

Gong Jianliang let go, spat out Chan Yuan's blood onto a tissue, and hugged little Pu Leng tightly, causing the little cub to kick its legs in discomfort. Gong Jianliang didn't know it and tried his best to hide Xiao Puleng under the quilt, leaving only half of his face exposed.

Zen Yuan looked funny.

He felt that Gong Jianliang seemed to have returned to the time when they first met, or he was a bit more childish and cute than that time.

The current male is like a puppy that has found a treasure. Sometimes it digs a hole to hide it, sometimes it goes into the woods, and sometimes the cat is in the kennel. After hiding the treasure and getting all dirty, he ran up to the owner without knowing it, making him angry but unable to blame him.

So cute.

Chanyuan put the finger that Gong Jianliang had bitten into his mouth and sucked it. Gong Jianliang groaned twice and got into the quilt together.

The two adults had long hands and long legs. They were holding a baby between them and pulling on the quilt, their feet touched each other unconsciously. Gong Jianliang stepped on her feet as usual, and Chan Yuan didn't show any weakness. He stepped on his feet, got into the quilt, and grabbed Gong Jianliang's ankles.

"abnormal."

"Baby. You stepped on me first."

"Bitch."

They were surging under the quilt, and the cold wind blew into the quilt, making the cubs inside whine and feel uncomfortable. Xiao Puleng shrank his hands and feet, frowned, and cried out as if he had dreamed of something sad.

He cried very quietly, crying one after another until he woke up. He got up from the bed with tears in his eyes, took a breath and continued to cry about his nightmare.

"Female. Femple." Little Puleng looked for the nearest relative to hug. At this time, the female father, who is more powerful and stable than the male father, gives the cubs a stronger sense of security. After he was held firmly by Chan Yuan and his tears were wiped away, Xiao Puleng thought of Xiong's father who needed to be taken care of at home again. He turned his head and said with a cry: "Xiong Xiong woo woo."

He cried for a male father and a female father, but put Gong Jianliang into a dilemma.

"Put him down." Gong Jianliang said, "Puleng wants Xiongfu."