Chapter 259-260

Chapter 259

Ji Leng looked exactly like Gong Jianliang when he was a child.

Physical fitness is beyond the standard.

He doesn't take the initiative to laugh or cry.

Can feel the emotions of the outside world, but has no way to understand and express them. Ordinary cubs have a natural sense of crisis and will subconsciously seek help from adults when encountering violence and blood.

Ji Leng and Gong Jianliang will only ignore blood, violence and all strange existences.

Chanyuan covered his face, blood covering his eyes. After staggering for a few steps, he saw two mantis species at home, one large and one small, squatting and eating biscuits stained with their own blood.

"Hmm." Ji Leng took a bite and seemed to think it tasted good. He broke off a large piece and handed it to Xiong's father, "Humph."

Gong Jianliang opened his mouth and almost bit the cub's finger. Little Qileng was not afraid at all. After seeing his male father eating the biscuit, he obediently put his fingers in his mouth and sucked hard a few times to savor the taste of the biscuit crumbs.

The male father would also give himself delicious food before. Little Qileng thought to himself, this is what male father is like, he will break open a bite of something delicious and give it to himself to try.

When the older brother and the female father come up, the male father will break it up and give them some to eat. But the one who eats the most is himself. Little Thorn thought dully, then picked up a biscuit and handed it to the male father's mouth.

Gong Jianliang bit the biscuit until it made a crunching sound.

Chan Yuan watched this scene with fear, really afraid that Gong Jianliang would bite off Jing Leng's neck in the next second.

"Jileng." Chan Yuan called softly: "Don't move, continue to feed the male father."

Jileng didn't understand.

After feeding him biscuits for a while, he felt bored and stretched out his hand for a hug from his male father as usual.

"Hmm." For the cub, life does not require talking. Because he yawned, the male and female father knew that he was going to sleep; when his stomach growled, the male and female father knew that he had to prepare food; when he stretched out his hand, the male and female father immediately came back to hug him.

say?

what is that. Little Thorns doesn't need this kind of thing. He was very satisfied with his language ability of "um" and "um". After eating and drinking, he extended his hand to Gong Jianliang, raised his bloody cat face and waited for his father's embrace.

Gong Jianliang stared blankly at the cub.

He suddenly grinned, his teeth rubbing against each other and making a horrifying sound, but his hands subconsciously picked up the cub's armpits and wrapped the whole cub up.

"You don't look good."

Ji Leng listened half-understood. He used his lack of language reserves to guess what Xiong's father meant, and felt that Xiong's father praised him for being good-looking.

The cub puffed out its chest and, as usual, smiled a manly and male-female smile.

Gong Jianliang looked at this smile with disgust and commented: "It's so ugly."

Ji Leng didn't understand and continued to smile stupidly. Gong Jianliang held him and walked around the whole room. Just when Chan Yuanxin was about to put him down, there was a "pound"! Gong Jianliang suddenly lifted the thorny neck and threw the cub hard to the ground.