(Miraculous) Claw Noir X Reader

"I don't wanna love you"

Pov Nobody

Y/n couldn't believe that she was in love with Claw Noir. He was a villain, only caring about himself. But little did she know, he secretly loved Y/n too. "I can't believe I have these feelings for Claw Noir. He's dangerous and self-centered."

Claw Noir say observing Y/n from afar. "She's everything I never thought I wanted. But how can I reveal my true feelings to her?"

"Why do I feel this way? It's like there's a different side to him that no one knows."

Claw Noir say approaching Y/n cautiously. "Y/n, there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it, Claw Noir?"

Claw Noir was taking a deep breath. "I know I've done terrible things, but deep down, I care about you more than anything. My love for you is genuine."

Y/n was surprised and skeptical. "How can I trust you? You've caused so much pain."

"I understand your doubts, but I've been protecting you in secret, ensuring your safety without you even knowing."

"I don't know what to believe anymore. Can love truly change someone like you?"

"Love has the power to transform even the darkest souls, Y/n. And it has changed me. I want to be a better person for you."

Y/n say conflicted and vulnerable. "I never thought I would fall for someone like you. But if there's a chance for redemption and love, maybe we can try."

"Thank you, Y/n. I promise to protect you and make amends for my past actions. Together, we can rewrite our story." As Y/n and Claw Noir embraced, they embarked on a journey filled with challenges, redemption, and a love that defied all odds. Their bond proved that even in the darkest of times, love had the power to bring out the best in people and change their destinies forever.