sagan ceremony

Yesterday night everyone joined on the stage and danced with the whole energy and heart....Most of their's legs were also started paining as they danced after a long time....Today is Sagan where bride's parents or family or relatives would give gifts to the Groom and his family and also groom family will give it to bride and her family members....In the evening-night time is the Cocktail/bachelor party....Where all will enjoy and wear fashionable clothes...Today's dress code is Black with a Masquerade...Temporary Tattoo is optional....If anyone wants to make tattoo, he/she can make it.....ranbir called his gaurds at the back of the resort here..He was alone with his gaurds talking to them.

Ranbir - now listen to me carefully.
Men - Yes Sir.
Ranbir - Better keep an eye on Tzuyu for the whole day...And before today's cocktail..Her recordings to whom she talked, wherever she is going...With whom she is standing, sitting, eating..Or doing whatever...I want every small detail about her..Like Everything..I should get it better before 6 p.m. Because at 7 p.m. The party is gonna start..All will wear black and will wear masquerade and so it will be difficult to find her there.
Men - Ok Sir.
Ranbir - She's much smarter player..So better be careful with your actions...Well, yesterday I told anyone of you to find her details of what she does and her partners.
Man1 - Yes Sir...According to my research over her, She is a Drug dealer...Playgirl and takes money from others...She works with two more persons...One's name is aryan and another one is Jennie (no hate to Jennie) These three work together.
Ranbir - aryan !? Wait is he the same one who tried to kill Y/N ?!
Man1 - Yes Sir....He is the one.
Ranbir - But I put him inside the Jail na.
Man2 - Yes Sir, you did but They three gave the money to police and took aryan with them.
Ranbir - That Bastard !
Man3 - Sir.
Ranbir - Hmm.
Man3 - Sir Tzuyu has a gun with her.
Ranbir - So it is obvious that she would be having a gun with her...After all she does those kind of things...The Gun I have brought...Load them...And keep them safely and whenever I tell you all to give it then give it to me.
Men - Ok sir.
Ranbir - And one more thing. While keeping eye on Tzuyu, take care of yn, ruhi, simran, tanvi and the other girls too...Because It is very obvious that If Tzuyu has brought a gun with her here....and also her business partners are aryan and Jennie...So I have a fear that they might do anything to them..and also sometimes Before I got a phone call from unknown person telling me to be safe in today's function...and take care of others..Else something will happen..
Man1 - Sir, might be not only those three will come but also they will bring others too...Like other people, their men.
Ranbir - Yeah thats what I am trying to say that we can't trust them..They can do anything..That unknown person specifically told about today's cocktail....Thats why I called you all to put double security and I am telling you one thing, keep that in mind, I don't want any of the Disturbance in Today's function....All are here to enjoy not to be under Mafia's rule or whatever....Whenever you feel like that something is going to happen or if you feel wrong with any of the person..Take that specific person with you and call me then....But there shouldn't get any trouble.
Men - Yes Sir.
Ranbir - Take care of yn, simran, ruhi and others...rihana will be with me only so I will take care of her but yn and others will be moving here and there so it will not be possible to make them stay at one place....Boys are stronger than girls that's why extra security for girls and women's (didn't mean to compare boys and girls) Are my words clear ?!
Men - Yes Sir.
Ranbir - OK so now you all go and keep an eye on Tzuyu like a spy....Don't make her feel like you are after her.
Men - OK Sir..
Ranbir - Now you all leave.
Men - OK Sir.

His all men left from there...And he also went to the different place.

Taehyung - he is here...he is here.....RANBIR....HERE !!!
Ranbir - Coming.

He went to them.

Ranbir - Yeah what happened ?!
Taehyung - yesterday you and rihana bhabhi weren't ready with your performances and prepared at last moment...But today you have to practice for the cocktail party.
Ranbir (in mind) - There's a big problem that have come...Anyone today could get a shot by gun...And here are they who want to dance.
Yn - Bhai ?! In which thoughts ?!
Ranbir - nothing yn...Yeah OK.. mWill see afterwards, I have some work to see.
Rihana - Yahh..ranbir...Everytime Work Work Work...its your sister's marriage party and you still have to see work.
Ranbir - It's some different work...not related to company...Umm..Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Aditya, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin..Come with me..I need to have a talk with you guys.
All girls - Why ?! What talk ?!
Ranbir (fake smile) -Some personal Boys talk.. Not related to girls.
Yn - OK you all can talk personally but come back soon.
Ranbir - Yeah we will...Come you all.