after a month

Yn's pov

One whole month has already been passed...Only Few days are left from which they are coming back...Although They said within One month they will come back...But due to their overloaded work...They need more time...And also when they will come here then they will be with us for 2 or more than 2 months (before the wedding, on the wedding and then for the holidays/trip)....This month was little boring for me as their was no one with whom I could do funny things or fight with...If taehyung would be here, Then I could have enjoyed with him a lot...at least not be getting bore because every chance he gets, he used to irritate me..at that specific moment I don't like it...but now when he is not here...I am somewhat missing him....My routine is like go to company with dad...come back at 3 P.m. .....Use mobile...eat food...then sleep..after getting up do your work...Then again use mobile...again eat...and then again sleep... the next day repeat....i think i should go to ruha's home and will return in the evening....well....it's just 10.

Y/N pov ended-----------
Taehyung Pov

I was sitting in my room working on my laptop....Whole month of mine has passed with only work, Tensions, Meetings, and all...If I would be in India...I would be palying with Y/N right now......I seriously don't know what happened to me but sometimes I suddenly starts thinking about her anytime....But whenever she's behind me...I always used to feel better and comfortable...I really missed her and want to meet her soon...but still half of the month is left to go to India...or you can also say few days or might be weeks....I was in my thoughts about yn only...when my mom enters the room.

Taehyung's mom - Tae.
Taehyung - Yes Mom.
Taehyung's mom - What are doing my son ?
Taehyung - Working on some of the files.
Taehyung's mom - Okay...Tae..btw I want to ask you one question ?
Taehyung - Yeah...sure mom..ask.
Taehyung's mom - Do you know that why Jimin is behaving so weird ?! Taehyung - Jimin is behaving weird...like what ?
Taehyung's mom - umm..Don't you think that everytime he is on his phone.
Taehyung - Mommm....Of course he must have some of the work to do...thats why.
Taehyung's mom - I know that thing but still....you know what....Whenever in the morning I used to got to his room...He is always smiling like an idiot while looking at his phone...Or in the night if i am around his room like outside only...I hear some voice..like every night he used to talk to someone.

Wait - Does jimin used to talk to ruhi on the phone ?!

Taehyung - ummm.....Mom...How do I know what he does every night.
Taehyung's mom - you are his brother....So you must be knowing. Taehyung - So you are his mother, You must be knowing.

Mrs.Kim lightly hit him on his head

Taehyung (pout) - Yahh...Mom.
Taehyung's mom - Anyways leave it....Both of you brothers are dumb....Only jisoo and jungkook are nice.
Jisoo - hihi

out of no where she spoke

Jisoo - aunt....You are absoluetly right.
Taehyung - yahhh...noona.
Taehyung's mom - and taehyung, One more question.
Taehyung - hmm..Ask.

He said while looking at laptop screen

Taehyung's mom - Where does your mind goes sometimes ?

Taehyung choked on his saliva.

Taehyung - Yah..mom...what do you mean ?
Jisoo - She meant that sometimes just like Jimin, you too goes in your thoughts...like you always think about someone...right aunt.
taehyung's mom - Absoluetly...Right.
Taehyung - I don't understand why you two are asking these such kind of questions ? What do you want me to say ?
Jisoo - You know what these things only happens when someone is in love...Like when you goes deep in your thoughts or might be confused with the feelings like sometimes missing someone...or---
Taehyung - Noona..!! Noona..!! its not like what both of your mind says...ok...so stop doubting me and Jimin....Okay..And Now you both may leave I am something important work to do...Bye bye !
Taehyung's mom - Come my princess...Lets go they both will get the surprise later on.
Taehyung - Surprise ?!....Yahh..Where are you going wait..?!