1976- Sirius Black

By fathergrace

He fell for his best mates sister, he fell hard, but he was a player, a womaniser, the one the girls wanted a... More

AUTHORS NOTE [GOING AT BEGINNING OF BOOK]
guys I just have to clarify
old cover
Cast
Old Memories
1976
It begins
Summer Parties
The Night Of the Party
Aftermath
it was Calvin
Careful
Stars
Sirius deja vu
Would he?
Whore
Old habits die hard
Home
So sad
Piss off Potter
I love you
Theatrical Reindeer
Merry Christmas
Stand By Me
Until the end
The astronomy tower
Romantic*
A cure for lycanthropy
Snapes Worst Memory
I wish I had a choice
She heard
Always and Forever
Reputation
Me too
Water sprites, flobberworms and slugs
Not Yet
Wet dog
Ophelia
And they were soulmates
How dare you
Almost
Wrong choice
Watch From Afar
Time
365
Closure
Christmas 1977
The Boxing Day Party*
Betrayal
Forgiveness
New Beginnings
Terrified
Cats and Dogs
Letting go
Flames
for her
That look
Our song..
The Garden Of Eden
solve the Riddle
Temporary
Shattered Glass
Toy
Dangerous games
Iced fingers
Wolfsbane
Watch and listen
Kreacher
Little Snake
Reunions pt1
Reunions pt2
Shoes
Order of the pheasants
17
Eloise and Regulus
Spolier alert
Veritasium
Even Stevens
Footsies
Devoted
Blacks Big Question
Little miss perfect
Acceptance pt1
Acceptance pt2*
Acceptance pt3
Ten galleons and nine sickles
Chickens
How bizarre
It's a twin thing
Morris the midget moose
I love you babycakes!
That's a big arse rock
Monty and Mia
A not so happy new year
Welcome Home
Old and grey
Lily's sapphire
Famous
Hogwarts
No0dls
You may kiss the bride
Life's only promise
Constant Vigilance
The Fairest Most Beautiful Mother
Sixteen hours and fifty one minutes
Walk me down
Target
July
Broken Promises 1/2
Regulus' letter
In my life
A rat
A wolf
A dog
A Stag pt1
Double Trouble
Options
Mason McKinnon
Grief
You have my heart always
Broken Promises 2/2
AUTHORS NOTE
Truth hurts
hey guys..
Five more minutes
A stag pt2
I was so close
SEQUEL!!
Hi guys..
HIII

Bloody Hell

4.8K 126 120
By fathergrace

Harry, 

Meet me in the Gryffindor common room at 1:00 this Saturday night. And make sure you're alone. 

P.S the bird bites

Harry sat on the sofa in the Gryffindor common room with the letter from Sirius in his hands. It was 12:59 and Sirius was yet to make an appearance. 

Harry stared into the fire brows furrowing when he swore he saw a log move. He moved closer to the fire trying to establish what exactly it was that he saw. The log moved again, and harry jumped back as he saw Sirius' face appear in the fire.

"Harry!" Sirius grinned "How are you?" 

"Aside from my scar burning? As good as I can get I suppose?" shrugged the Potter boy.

"Ahh, yes well I have a theory, might not be right, but-"

"Sirius..we're not here to talk about my scar." deadpanned the boy "I need to know what happened to you and aunt el, I've been trying to find out for ages now, but you just keep changing the subject every time I bring it up." he huffed 

"Harry, you've got to understand, that talking about her isn't easy for me..and talking about it..and what I did and how angry James was" he stopped taking a deep breath "I loved her so much..and every time I talk about this...I'm reminded of how I fucked it up between me and her, and how she could never look at me how she used to again, she never smiled at me the same way, she never talked to me the same way and just seeing her the way she was then comparing it to how she was before I did what I did...it kills me. I ruined what we had and theres nothing I can say to justify what I did. What happened will never be okay, and I do not condone it and merlin I hope that you never do to a girl what I did to your aunt-Harry, I made a promise to Eloise, and your father. And I broke that promise. I broke their trust, especially Els..and-" Sirius sighed trying hard not to break down.

"What did you do Sirius? Why did you do it? When?" 

The Black looked at the boy with sad eyes riddled with regret, sighing once more. "It began when I left home in the summer of 1977".

-------

"Sirius!" screeched the voice of Wallburga Black. 

"Yes mother" the boy smiled sarcastically. 

"What's this I hear of you canoodling with a-a Potter" she spat the name as if it were dirt on on tongue. 

"Her name is Eloise mother. And she is my girlfriend."

Regulus winced and Wallburga looked more livid than before, but Orion Black seethed with anger striking the boy across the cheek making him fall to the floor. 

"How dare you!" He roared glaring at his son. "You associate yourself with this filth! You bring shame to the Black family name."

"Don't call her that!" he screamed back 

"How dare you talk to me with such disrespect!" Orions nostrils flared "Crucio"

Sirius writhed on the floor in agonising pain. His screams echoing throughout the house. The curse sent pain throughout the entirety of his body. It was as if millions of red hot knives were piercing his skin, as if his organs were burning and his body felt as if it was about to spontaneously combust. His head felt as though it were being stomped on repeatedly and was about to explode. 

When his father finally stopped the spell his mother spat on him muttering a 'you are no son of mine' kicking him in the stomach once more. 

Sirius stayed on the floor groaning in pain and Regulus could only watch in horror at the sight of his brother so bloodied and bruised. 

Regulus' heart ached for his brother as he left the room scribbling a letter to Eloise. 

El, 

I'm writing to inform you that things at home got messy, Mother and Father was furious as I expected, however what they did was worse than I anticipated. 

I suspect that Sirius should leave for your house tonight and will be there within the hour. 

Your friend, 

Regulus

"Get this to Eloise Potter as soon as possible." Regulus said handing the letter to the bird and sending him off. 

Meanwhile, Sirius ran to his room packing everything in his trunk. Kreacher stood mumbling about his distaste for the Black boy.

"Mistress does not deserve this. Blood traitor son breaking mistress' heart"

"Oh piss off you old elf" sneered Sirius, stuffing the last of his things into  his trunk. 

He sped down the stairs towards the front door unlocking it. 

Wallburgas voice screamed "You step one foot out of that door and you're disowned from this family and blasted off of the family tree"

Sirius ignored the woman and slammed the door stepping out into the cold fresh night. The night bus appeared in front of him. 

"Where to?"

"Potter Manor" 

----

The Potters sat in their living room laughing and joking glad to be together as a family, until a black owl swooped into the living room window. 

"Is that?-" started James 

"Regulus' owl." muttered the girl with wide eyes, taking the letter from the bird scanning over it. "James." Eloise said horrified handing her brother the letter.

"Shit"

"What is it?" said Euphemia concerned 

"Sirius is coming early mum..I don't know what happened but from what Regulus has said..it's bad."  mumbled James passing his father the letter. When there was a knock at the door.

"Mia, set up the guest room." said Fleamont standing up rushing towards the door frantically. 

Euphemia soared up the stairs fixing up a room for Sirius. 

Eloise and James followed their father to the door. When Fleamont opened the door none pf the, were prepared for what they were about to see. 

Sirius stood in the doorway to Potter Manor bloodied and bruised, his lip was split and had two black eyes. His usually neat black hair was matted and sticky with blood. 

"Bloody hell" muttered James

"Bloody is right" remarked Fleamont 

"Dad!" Eloise scolded before turning to her boyfriend "What are you doing just standing there? Come in!- Mum!" 

Eloise guided the boy to the sofa and James ran to the medicines cabinet searching for something to relieve his friends pain. Fleamont assisted the girl in helping the boy onto the sofa. 

"What did they do?" asked Eloise reluctantly not sure if she wanted to know the answer.

"They got angry about- us.." Sirius paused searching the girls face for a sign of regret hoping that she didn't blame herself. He took a deep breath then continued "And father..he uh used the cruciatus curse on me-"

"What?!" roared Fleamont "Why I'll kill him- Mia!" 

"Yes, yes I'm here I'm here-Oh merlins beard!" exclaimed the woman. Fussing over the boy in front of her. "Eloise, he's sleeping in your room."

"What?! I-" 

"Shut up Fleamont you overdramatic baby." scolded the elder woman.

She healed the boy as much as possible, physically he looked and felt fine but his body ached from the curse his father inflicted upon him.

"Thank you Mia." he gave the woman a tight smile. 

"You're welcome, I hope you realise you're not going back there!"

"I had no intentions to, I'll probably go to the leaky cauldron in the morning-"

"Absolutely not!" huffed Fleamont "You'll live with us from now on son." 

"Oh no I couldn't-"

"Nope! You don't get a choice. lalalalalalalalala" Fleamont stuck his fingers in his ears not willing to listen to the boys excuses.

Sirius' eyes softened "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank us darling you're family" 

a/n- this chapter is a lot shorter than usual, I have so much work to do and have not had a lot of time to write this, though I do apologise. But this is the point where the plot really starts to unravel and what Eloise had begins to be revealed and what happened with Eloise and Sirius starts to happen. 

Enjoy ;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.7K 74
"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn't had to see that," I rest my head agai...
11.5K 365 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
372K 10.3K 21
"Whatcha arguing about there, girls?" "Your dear sister here has a little crush." "I don't." "Your Gryffindor supporting cheeks tell me otherwise."...
101K 2.6K 56
** this book it's going under major editing so be wary if you read it; there's major plot holes and things not described very well.** No matter how m...