New Beginnings

It was now New Years eve and Eloise could easily say that 1977 was one of the messiest years of her life

It was now New Years eve and Eloise could easily say that 1977 was one of the messiest years of her life. She got her heartbroken, broke some hearts, had some arguments, broke up with Sirius, got half back together with Sirius, watched James punched Sirius, laughed at the memory of James punching Sirius. To sum it all up...it was a mess, and she was glad it was finally going to come to an end as she began her last years at Hogwarts.

"Another year has come to an end" sighed James "Can't say I'm not happy about this one because this year has been terrible!" he complained

"Can't argue with you on that one." grumbled Remus 

"Are you lot staying the night?" asked Euphemia coming into the room where all the teenagers sat.

"Yeah they are mum." nodded Eloise answering for them

"Okay lovely. I'm making spagbol for dinner is that alright?"

"I bloody love spagbol!" exclaimed Lily in excitement 

"Not as much as she loves James" coughed Eloise earning herself a glare from the girl who was now blushing a bright red "Who said that?" said Eloise feigning shock.

"Shut up." huffed the red head

"You didn't deny it." Sirius sung wrapping his arm around Eloise's shoulders.

Lily if possible blushed an even deeper shade of red and notching the girl embarrassment Alice came to the girls rescue changing the topic of the conversation. "As much as I don't understand why you forgave him El, I'm kind of glad you two are in the process of getting back together, it's nice seeing you happy again." 

"Thanks? I think." laughed the girl as she pecked Sirius on the cheek who was grinning widely down at her.

"Yeah how did that happen anyway?" interjected Remus "James told me in a letter that you were crying over her the other night, what changed? And why were you crying in the first place I thought you stopped at that point?"

"I did..." started Sirius glancing to Eloise for a moment "Should we tell them?" before the girl could answer James beat her to it.

"She shagged Regulus." he burst out casually sipping on a glass of water.

"James!" gasped the girl "What if I didn't want them to know?"

"Puh-lease." scoffed the boy "Even if you didn't they would have found out eventually."

The twins began to bicker whereas everyone else (not including Sirius and Lily) was staring at Eloise with their jaws dropped in shock.

"You fucked Sirius' brother?!" howled Marlene with laughter earning herself a nudge in the ribs from Mia. 

"Be a little more considerate." she scolded turning to the girl calmly "How big was it?" making Marlene let out a loud 'Ha!', and Sirius scowled.