Bloody Hell

Harry, 

Harry, 

Meet me in the Gryffindor common room at 1:00 this Saturday night. And make sure you're alone. 

P.S the bird bites

Harry sat on the sofa in the Gryffindor common room with the letter from Sirius in his hands. It was 12:59 and Sirius was yet to make an appearance. 

Harry stared into the fire brows furrowing when he swore he saw a log move. He moved closer to the fire trying to establish what exactly it was that he saw. The log moved again, and harry jumped back as he saw Sirius' face appear in the fire.

"Harry!" Sirius grinned "How are you?" 

"Aside from my scar burning? As good as I can get I suppose?" shrugged the Potter boy.

"Ahh, yes well I have a theory, might not be right, but-"

"Sirius..we're not here to talk about my scar." deadpanned the boy "I need to know what happened to you and aunt el, I've been trying to find out for ages now, but you just keep changing the subject every time I bring it up." he huffed 

"Harry, you've got to understand, that talking about her isn't easy for me..and talking about it..and what I did and how angry James was" he stopped taking a deep breath "I loved her so much..and every time I talk about this...I'm reminded of how I fucked it up between me and her, and how she could never look at me how she used to again, she never smiled at me the same way, she never talked to me the same way and just seeing her the way she was then comparing it to how she was before I did what I did...it kills me. I ruined what we had and theres nothing I can say to justify what I did. What happened will never be okay, and I do not condone it and merlin I hope that you never do to a girl what I did to your aunt-Harry, I made a promise to Eloise, and your father. And I broke that promise. I broke their trust, especially Els..and-" Sirius sighed trying hard not to break down.

"What did you do Sirius? Why did you do it? When?" 

The Black looked at the boy with sad eyes riddled with regret, sighing once more. "It began when I left home in the summer of 1977".

-------

"Sirius!" screeched the voice of Wallburga Black. 

"Yes mother" the boy smiled sarcastically. 

"What's this I hear of you canoodling with a-a Potter" she spat the name as if it were dirt on on tongue. 

"Her name is Eloise mother. And she is my girlfriend."

Regulus winced and Wallburga looked more livid than before, but Orion Black seethed with anger striking the boy across the cheek making him fall to the floor. 

"How dare you!" He roared glaring at his son. "You associate yourself with this filth! You bring shame to the Black family name."

"Don't call her that!" he screamed back