Theatrical Reindeer

"I'm so excited for Christmas!!" squealed Eloise as she sat in a compartment with the girls and the marauders

"I'm so excited for Christmas!!" squealed Eloise as she sat in a compartment with the girls and the marauders. After much convincing Eloise had managed to get the girls to share a compartment with the boys this year; much to James' pleasure he was sat next to Lily, only Eloise noticed he was trying hard not to compliment her, something that brought clear discomfort to the red head but she would never admit it.

Eloise was sat curled up next to Sirius with his arm around her. He looked down at her adoringly a small smile on his face as he looked at the girls excited face. "Lily, Alice, Marlene you're coming over for Christmas right?" 

"Sure I'll be there" nodded Marlene 

"Me too" added Alice 

"Lily?..what about you?"

"Huh? what- oh yeah ill come over"

"Brilliant. This is gonna be brilliant" grinned Eloise 

"El?" Sirius muttered into the girls ear.

"Hmm?" hummed the girl

"Look at me" he said softly, the girl did as he asked and looked into the grey eyes she had grown to love, he looked back at her with complete adoration before leaning down and kissing her softly.

"I love you." she whispered against his lips

"I love you more" he responded

''Awhhhh" gushed Alice making the couple break apart to find their friends all staring at them with soft yet fond smiles. "Thats just adorable. Who would've thought Sirius Black: the play boy, the heartthrob, the ladies man, the womaniser, would fall in love"

"He's not in love with me Alice" Blushed Eloise. Making the black boy chuckle at her crimson cheeks. He leant down kissing the girls cheek and whispering into her ear.

"I am"

Eloise sat up at these words looking at the boy with wide eyes smiling lovingly at him "Really?"

"Yes."

Eloise leant forward and brought the boy into a passionate kiss which he returned happily wrapping his arms round the girl pulling her closer.

"Blagh! Get a room! Thats my sister you're snogging" James exclaimed.

The two pulled away from each other grinning like idiots and Eloise stood up smirking at her brother before turning to Sirius and saying loud enough for her brother to hear "Lets go find an empty compartment" Sirius grinned at the girl knowing exactly what she was insinuating before jumping up and taking her hand rushing out of the compartment, not forgetting to wink at James. 

"Where are they going?" panicked James

"To an empty compartment" smirked Remus knowingly 

"To do what? They're only gonna kiss right? They're just kissing? Maybe they're just playing exploding snap! Yeah.."