Double Trouble

a/n- shit chapter icl. sorry for the lack of updates been ill n stressed. this is just a lil birth moment. Sad to say ima skip Harrys birth and just kill a few more people because prophecies and that. So I need to get the prophecy done, then kill a few characters and the marauders era..will conclude. AHH MY HEART im not ready to say goodbye. Anyway, it sounds like a lot less work than it actually is. this will be many more chapters than I anticipate. Might have to make this book two parts...

June 9th 1980, Eloise Euphemia Potter-Black went into labour at precisely 2:21am

June 9th 1980, Eloise Euphemia Potter-Black went into labour at precisely 2:21am. Sirius was in panic, running around fretting about "That bloody baby bag! The yellow one with daisies on!". But in all honesty Eloise couldn't give two shits about the baby bag. 

"Fuck off with that goddamn baby bag Sirius!" panted the woman "Get James" she said hissing in pain. "Shit!" 

Sirius was in a panic sending a patronus to his brother in law who was there in a flash helping the couple get to St Mungos as quick as possible. The matrons attended to the young woman as soon as they saw her holding her gently rushing her away into the room to give birth. Sirius following behind them. Soon the rest of their friends had joined them even the heavily pregnant Alice and Lily who were beyond excited to meet the new additions to their little Hogwarts family. 

Meanwhile in the delivery room Eloise was screaming profanities cursing at her husband. "You fucking wanker!" she puffed "This is your fault! YOU SHOULD HAVE PULLED O-AHHHH"

"PUSH!" said the midwife Eloise complying squeezing her husbands hand in pain almost certainly crushing the bones. 

"Come on love you can do this" soothed Sirius gently kissing her sweaty forehead. 

"Easy for you to say you're not pushing a fucking baby out the end of your cock are you!?" she snapped panting in pain as he chuckled at her. "FUCK!" 

"PUSH!" 

"I AM FUCKING PUSHING!" 

"I see a head!" shouted one of the nurses readying the towels at the side. 

"Oh fuck me sideways and call me Merlin" cried Eloise in pain "I can't do it, I can't"

"Yes you can love" said Sirius gently "I'm here" he said stroking her hair "It will all be worth it in the end" 

"I want my mummy" she cried the pain making her forget about the passing of her parents "Where are my parents?"

Sirius didn't answer instead changing the subject with a softened expression "Just push love" he soothed as she writhed in pain. 

"If I push anymore I might just shit myself!" she screamed as the nurses frantically begged her to keep pushing "Ahhhh"

suddenly the sound of a baby's cry filled the room, a short lived feeling of relief coursed through Eloise's body. But the pain quickly resumed as the second baby began to come out. "The boy was first seven pounds and four ounces!" Sirius heard the nurse say as his wife clutched onto his hand squeezing it tightly.