So sad

"You're avoiding Padfoot" stated James in a matter of factly tone, leaning against one of the bookshelves in the library staring at his sister

Eloise appeared dumfounded and jumped slightly at her brothers sudden appearance "No I'm not" Lies

"Liar."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am no-"

"Alright! you two, OUT!" shrieked madam pince fed up of listening to the twins bicker.

With a roll of her eyes Eloise collected her belongings and walked out of the library alongside her twin brother. 

"This is your fault Potter"

"No its your fault Potter, if you'd had just admitted to telling porkies!" 

"You wanna piece of me Potter?"

"I'll hex you into 1981 Potter!"

"Give it your best shot"

"Bitch."

"Wanker"

"Tosser"

"Bastard"

"Gormless troll."

"Gormles troll?" laughed James "What the fuck is that?" 

"I don't know, it's all I could think of, I ran out of insul- OH twat." smirked the girl victoriously 

"Oi that wasn't ne- wait a minute I see what you're trying to do here; stop trying to change the subject! You're avoiding Padfoot. Why?"

"I don't know what you're talking about James."

"Oh yes you do sunshine, you know exactly what I'm talking about"  

"Is that so?" Eloise said with a raise eyebrow. "Then please enlighten me."

"You snogged." stated the boy with a smile knowing his sister was unaware that he knew about their...rendezvous 

"I-what?" the colour drained from the girls face hoping she heard the boy wrong.

"In fact, i'm pretty sure you did more than just snog, you shagged."

"n-n-no we didn't"

"Ohhh yes you did. 'Calvin' told me everything because I worked it out-like the genius I am-and confronted him about it, gave him a real piece of my mind" Eloise gave the boy a sure you did look before allowing him to continue "I know you shagged Padfoot, and I know you fancy each other, and to be fair you're the only girl he's ever actually fancied so thats saying something he must like to a lot, but I did give him the whole 'you hurt my sister and i'll kill you talk' that wasn't too bad he took it rather well actually- anyway besides the point, irrelevant, what i'm trying to say is he's my best mate and you're my little sister I just want to see you both happy, and if that just so happens to be with each other then i'm okay with it, plus if all goes well...he will end up actually being my brother!...in-law" James smiled lightly at the girl "Now please for the love of merlin talk to Sirius!"