She heard

Eloise woke to the sound of a click and a flash, she groaned sitting up and finding James, Peter and Remus in front of her, Peter holding a camera smiling sheepishly when he realised he'd woken her up

"for merlins-sake Peter we told you to turn the flash off!" groaned James

"I don't know how to work this thing!" exclaimed the mousy boy

'Whats going on" Said Sirius sitting up and rubbing his eyes smiling when he saw Eloise in front of him.

"They're being twats." mumbled Eloise tiredly as the three boys bickered. 

"Mhmmm" murmured the Black, laying back down and pulling Eloise with him.

"Wake up bitchessss" said Remus belly flopping onto the couple. 

"Piss of Moony" groaned Sirius pushing him off of them. 

The werewolf hit the ground with a thud groaning as he rubbed his arm. Eloise shot up and rushed to make sure her friend was okay much to Sirius' dismay. Making him get up also. 

"I'm gonna go shower" Eloise said "See you lot in a bit."

Eloise left the room leaving Sirius alone with the boys. 

"So she forgave you then" observed James.

"Yeah she did" Sirius smiled lightly 

"When are you coming round in the summer?" asked the Potter boy trying to hide his worry for his best mate and obvious dictate for the fact he was going home for the summer.

"Dunno..probably the last few weeks? if thats alright with you.."

"Of course it is mate! You know you're always welcome."

"Thanks Prongs." Sirius said with a small smile. 

"Okay enough of this! It's time for breakfast!" grinned Remus "I want chocolate pancakes"

------

"Where were you last night" asked Alice as Eloise emerged from the bathroom towel drying her hair. 

"With Sirius" 

Marlene gasped "You dog!" 

Eloise snorted "Old news" 

"Wait did you?-" said lily with wide eyes

"With James, Peter and Remus in the room?" scoffed the girl "fuck no...but now that you mention it...tell professor Slughorn I'm sick will you?" She said muttering a few spells and tying her tie. 

"Whatever" mumbled Lily.

"Love ya!" Eloise winked blowing the girl a kiss. 

"Love you too" grumbled the red head 

The girls laughed and made their way toward the great hall for breakfast  finding the marauders already seated in the hall munching on their breakfast. Eloise smiled catching sight of her boyfriend and was moving to walk over to him when a Hufflepuff girl pranced over to him and sat in his lap. James glared at the girl and Peter and Remus exchanged awkward glances. Whilst Sirius sat wide eyed in shock.