Merry Christmas

"Its Christmas!! wake up wake up it's Christmas!!" Eloise squealed excitedly

"What time is it" Sirius groaned from beside her.

"Eight thirty, come on wake up!!"

"five more minutes" groaned the boy pulling the girl closer to him. She kissed his nose and muttered a 'nope' when James bolted into the room and jumped on top of the pair.

"Merry Christmas!!" 

"Merry Christmas Rudolph" 

"Ready?" asked the boy looking at his twin with a smirk.

"Ready" nodded the girl jumping up onto her brothers back pulling out two party poppers from her bathrobe pocket and handing one to James.

"What are you two doing" mumbled Sirius 

"Waking up mum and dad" James simply replied dashing to his parents room his sister still on his back.

The twins burst into the room letting off the party poppers all over their parents bed exclaiming in unison "Merry Christmas!" 

"Every goddamn year" muttered Fleamont as he sat up rubbing his eyes whilst his wife simply chuckled "Well come on then, best go down stairs and open the presents."

"Presents!!!" the twins grinned excitedly at each other racing each other down the stairs and into the living room.

"Eloise tell your boyfriend that its time for presents" huffed James.

The girl rolled her eyes and made her way back up the stairs to find her boyfriend sleeping once again, she made her way over to the bed climbing on top of him so that she was straddling him making him stir slightly. "let me sleep" grumbled the boy. 

"Nope." smiled the girl kissing him lightly "its time for presents" she whispered.

"presents?"

"Yes my love"

"I have presents?" the boy replied slightly shocked.

"of course you do darling you're family"

"Merlin I love you"

"I love you too, now lets go open presents" 

"Okay" he smiled sitting up and kissing her "I love you"

"I love you more"

The pair made their way downstairs to find James and their parents sitting round the tree. "finally! took you long enough" 

The two rolled their eyes taking a seat either side of the boy. 

"Okay" said Euphemia with a smile rummaging through the pile of presents. "This ones for Sirius, from me and Monty" 

Sirius' eyes softened significantly as he looked at the two in appreciation "thank you".

"Don't be silly boy. it's Christmas and you're my future son-in-law!" winked the man James laughed, Euphemia smiled and Sirius and Eloise blushed a deep shade of crimson.