No0dls

Sirius and Eloise were finally moving out of Potter manor and moving into the beautiful country estate they purchased a year prior

Sirius and Eloise were finally moving out of Potter manor and moving into the beautiful country estate they purchased a year prior. Stacks of cardboard boxes at their feet. Lily and James were already inside unloading boxes and putting together furniture. Remus was away due to the full moon being in only a few days and Peter was accompanying him making sure he was okay and ensuring he had taken the potion Eloise had sent over for him. 

"Oh it's beautiful El" smiled Lily setting down the last box on the kitchen table. "And there's so many rooms!" she grinned in excitement 

"I know!" squealed Eloise in excitement "Sirius does spoil me" she grinned 

"Well..he kind of has to" snorted Lily "He's got a lifetime of grovelling to do" she sung loud enough for him to hear.

"Don't I know it!" he called back from the other room where he was with James who then said. 

"So..how many chickens are you getting?"

The two women laughed at their fiancé's antics unloading the kitchen utensils that were in the box that Lily had brought in. "Oh look at this" smiled Eloise fondly pulling out a mug that James had made her when they were only three years old. "James made this for me when we were three" she said "He broke my tea set so made me a 'new one'" she laughed placing the mug down on the counter. 

"Is that meant to be a giraffe?" asked Lily trying to decide what the blob of paint on the cup was meant to resemble. 

"I think it was meant to be a bunny rabbit actually" frowned Eloise, too trying to work out what the image was.

"Oh" was all Lily could say as she moved the mug over into the cupboard. "When do you think you and Sirius will have children El?"

"Not until after we're married" Eloise said with a small smile "With the war..and mum and dad..this just isn't the right time" she sighed gently digging into another box which just happened to contain all of her Hogwarts belongings, her eyes settling on a black journal, she debated picking it up and writing to the boy who had it's twin but decided against it, the risk was too great and she didn't want him to get in trouble. Her thoughts were interrupted however when the necklace around her neck suddenly flashed a brilliant red and she shot up hearing her brother howl in pain and Sirius laugh maniacally. 

Both her and Lily darted into the living room where the two boys were only to find James in the floor clutching his foot in pain and Sirius laughing as he held the ladder. "What on earth are you doing James?" asked Eloise looking at her brother as if he was an idiot. 

"I was trying to change the lightbulb" he groaned "And I hurt my pinky toe" 

"You're so dramatic" said Eloise rolling her eyes. 

"Excuse me woman!" said James indignantly "I will have you know I am in a significant amount of pain right now! have some sympathy!"

"Ooo significant, big word for you ain't it Jamie boy?" Eloise teased 

"Fuck off" he scoffed "Just for that I'm gonna let you have one dead bulb" 

"Whatever Rudolph"

"I. Am. A. STAG!!"

"Could've fooled me" snorted Eloise "I always thought you resembled an ass much more"

"Donkey's and stags don't even look slightly similar" he frowned in disbelief 

"I wasn't talking about the donkey."

"Oi!"

---

Once Sirius and Eloise got settled in James and Lily left for Potter manor, where of course they stayed away from Fleamont and Euphemia who as of right now, were doing okay, but it was only a matter of time before their illness progressed and they had to be transferred to St Mungos. As Lily had predicted there were reporters who wanted an interview with Eloise to talk about her now world famous wolfsbane potion. Hospitals and healers around the globe were dying to get a hold of her secret, dying to be the first to sell it. Luckily the press assumed she was still at Potter manor and still had no idea where she currently resides. So for now she was safe. The first batch was set to be delivered to St Mungos in a week and from there, her income should only go up. 

Right now the girl was in the kitchen trying to cook. She was a bit rusty with her cooking skills so settled for a classic curry, you can't go wrong. Just boil the rice and add sauce easy right? No. 

"What you making?" hummed Sirius winding his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder as he looked at the pot she was stirring. 

"I was trying to make curry" sighed the girl in defeat "But I don't think the rice is supposed to look like that" she frowned scooping up the white sludge which just fell off the spoon and Sirius had to bite back a laugh. "it's not funny" she pouted

"It is a bit" he snorted "How can you get rice that wrong?" he cackled "O for effort love"he smiled pecking her cheek "But I think we'll just settle for some of them super noodles Lily gave us" he smiled "You boil the water I'll break em up" he said grabbing two packets out. "Chicken or bacon?"

"Bacon" smiled Eloise sneaking another kiss from the boy as she boiled the kettle waiting for Sirius to bring the noodles over to her. 

"I love you" he sighed burying his face into her neck watching as she added the water into the bowls. 

"I love you too" she smiled kissing him again handing him his noodles, the two of them moving into the living room and resting on the photo. "If you were a fruit, what would you be?"

"Mango"

"Nah" said Eloise "I think you'd be a coconut"

"Why?" asked Sirius

"Because no one fucking likes you"

"You're marrying me!" he gasped in offence 

"Only out of pity"

"Oi!" he said slurping up a noodle, Eloise doing the same and burning her tongue.

"Ow!" she hissed in pain as Sirius laughed.

"Godric did that" he said jokingly 

"Sure he did" scoffed Eloise curling up into his side comfortably. 

"He did."

"Oh he did, did he? And why would he do that?"

"Cos you're bullying me" 

"Pussy"

"Meow"

a/n- god I'm so excited to KILL PEOPLE (not real ones obvs) . lily and James wedding next chapter