Ten galleons and nine sickles

"Morning shit stain" greeted Sirius with his arms wrapped tightly around Eloise's waist

"Morning wanker" she mumbled rolling over and burying her head into his neck placing delicate kisses to it every now and then. "What do you fancy doing today?" 

"Sleeping.." he answered bluntly "And then we're going to check out houses tomorrow" he said with a smile kissing her cheek as she giggled. "Merlin I love you"

"I love you too" she smiled kissing his lips lightly forgetting completely about all of her previous problems regarding regulus. "I'm gonna shower" she yawned sitting up making Sirius groan in annoyance.

"Stay here and cuddle" he whined trying to pull the girl back down into the bed with him making her chuckle. 

"But I'm smelly" she laughed as Sirius pulled her closer

"I don't care" he mumbled into her neck kissing it lightly making her giggle at the feeling. 

"Stop that tickles" she laughed softly feeling him smirk against her skin as he began to kiss lower and lower almost making a moan erupt from the girl until they were interrupted by someone swinging the door open. 

"Morning bitches!" greeted James flopping onto the couple hugging them both "Today is family bonding day" he sighed merrily "So I must encourage you to get up and ready to rumble" he sung

"James it's too early for this" groaned Eloise 

"It's one o'clock in the afternoon you lazy git"

"Fuck off" grumbled the Potter girl "I don't like you."

"No you love me" he snorted "After all I am your favourite brother"

"You're my only brother" she deadpanned throwing a pillow at him however he caught it.

"Exactly." he smiled mischievously "now get up, I need to tell you a secret" he said making Eloise and Sirius both shoot up looking at James with wide and anticipated eyes. 

"What secret?" they asked in unison making James smirk and wag his finger at them

"Ah-ah-ah" he denied shaking his finger with a cheeky look on his face "I'm not telling you nothing until you're up and showered"

"Fine" scoffed Sirius pulling Eloise up with him "Get out we're showering"

"Together?" he asked wide eyed looking cautiously between the two making Eloise scoff in disbelief. 

"That's what you're concerned about?" she laughed "We can shower without touching each other you know" she defended herself ignoring the pout that Sirius gave her.

"Never said you couldn't" shrugged James "But I know that you wouldn't" 

"Wanna bet?" asked Eloise raising a challenging brow