July

a/n- 1979 is uneventful, so here's a time skip. Also next chapter will be sad. get your tissues. Eloise finds something out. Kind of hinted in this chapter but oo- Sorry. it's a short one, and a filler.

 it's a short one, and a filler

July 1979

The year 1979 seemed to fly by. Sirius and Eloise were due to marry in just a few months and Voldemort had been uncharacteristically quiet. Something was off but what was it? Regulus had been trying to contact Eloise but he had not had the chance to, it was unsafe. And how was he meant to tell her she's the next target on Voldemort's list. He had no idea when he would strike, and Regulus was putting it off as must as he could, telling the dark lord how Eloise had been untraceable, and he was still working on finding her. 

As for Eloise and Sirius, they had been overjoyed that there was no call for an order meeting as of recently, in fact they had been spending all of their time travelling. Because what else would they do with their millions of inheritance? They went to France, and Ireland, and Germany and the USA. It was only a week ago that they returned from one of their many trips and they were now participating in...things over the table..or they were until Eloise's darling brother and sister-in-law interrupted.

"Oh good lord!" screeched Lily covering her eyes as James turned and ran into a wall. "Do you two ever stop?" 

"Yeah we do" huffed Sirius pulling his trousers up "When we get interrupted" he grumbled as Eloise stood up pulling her skirt back down clearing her throat. 

"Lily, James" she smiled "What are you two doing here?"

"Interrupting you two apparently" grumbled James "Are you pregnant yet?"

"James!" exclaimed Eloise "No! I don't want children yet"

"Could've fooled me" snorted her brother "Don't be daft, wrap your shaft. Sirius" instructed James "especially if you don't want babies"

"James Potter!" exclaimed Lily 

"Don't be silly wrap your willy" he continued trying to thing of a number "Unless it's December cover your member, wrap it before you tap it, put on a cover before you fuck your lover, don't be fickle shield your pickle, conceal your meat before you beat-"

"Alright James we get it!" said Eloise whilst Sirius was rolling on the floor in laughter. "Now what is it you want?"

"We just came to visit" smiled Lily going to sit on the couch then hesitating as she looked at her best friend "Point me to somewhere you two haven't done it"

"Erm..." paused Sirius pretending to think "Well..we could sit outside" he suggested as Lily looked at him flabbergasted "But we did it on that bench...and that tree...and the-"

"I think I'll just stand" she smiled 

"Fucking hell- good on ya mate" praised James "We should try that Lils" he grinned at his wife "Get a little bit experimental" but he just earned a glare in return "No?- Okay..I'll just- yeah"

"It's been awfully quiet hasn't it?" hummed Lily "there hasn't been an attack in ages"

"yeah it's been great" piped up Sirius

"I disagree" said Lily shaking her head "It's terrifying" she said thanking Eloise as she handed her a cold glass of lemonade "I think he's planning something"

"Like what?" asked Sirius "What more could he possibly want?"

"Not what." said Lily ominously "Who?"

"You think he wants someone?" asked Eloise trying to scrape through her mind for anyone Ophelia could have mentioned "Like who, the only people Voldemort ever had a personal vendetta against are dead now."

"I bet it's Dumbledore" said James "everyone knows that Dumbledore is the only wizard stronger than Voldemort-"

"That's not true" said Eloise quickly regretting it after as everyone rounder sent her questioning looks, and it was then she realised that they did not know about Ophelia's relation to Voldemort, so..if she told them how she had beat the man in a duel and lived to tell the tale they would ask why, and she simply could not tell them. It was not her place. "I mean- I'm sure that there are other wizards who are much more powerful that Voldemort you know? Like this world has billions of people living on it there's no way he's the most powerful"

"true" nodded James in agreement "Then Dumbledore is the only wizard we know of, who is strong enough to beat him" he corrected himself 

"Do you think this will ever end?" sighed Eloise sadly resting her head on Sirius' shoulder. 

"Yeah I think so" nodded her fiancé who did not sound too sure himself, in fact he sounded like he was trying to convince himself that everything would be okay soon, and the war would be won. 

"Yeah" agreed James "Why wouldnt it end? Voldemort can't stop us." smiled her twin pulling her into his side "And when it is over El, me n you are going on a trip. Brother, Sister trip."

"Promise?"

"I promise" he nodded with a smile "I'm not going anywhere, till we're old and grey remember?"

"Till we're old a grey"

"Awh!" smiled Lily looking at the siblings "Twin moment!" 

"You totally just ruined it" remarked Sirius 

"Fuck off did I"

"You did"

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did"

"Bite me black"

"Prongs sort your wife out"

"Oi!-"

James and Eloise smiled as the two friends began to bicker. Fish coming and settling between the two, purring as it brushed against their sides begging for attention. "I love you Jamesie" she smiled hugging her brother, who was stroking the small grey cat. 

"I love you too El" he grinned "Till we're old and grey"

"Always"