A cure for lycanthropy

"El, El, El, El" pestered James poking her on the shoulder

The girl ignored the boy rolling her eyes at her brothers constant pestering.

"Elllllll, Ellie, Ellen, Eloise, Eleanor-"

"My names not even close to Ellen or Eleanor you twit." hissed the girl "What do you want?"

"Have you done the potions work?"

"Yes I have." said the girl

"Are you gonna let me copy it?" he grinned hopefully 

"hmmmm...Nope."

"Oh come on!" 

"No James." she laughed "Even if I wanted to I can't, Peter has it"

"Peter?! You chose Peter over your own brother?! I have been betrayed!" He gasped dramatically 

"Oh be quiet Bambi"

"Bambi?" 

"Never mind" she giggled "Its a muggle thing that lily showed me"

"Should I be offended?"

"Of course not.....Bambi's adorable" she laughed pinching his cheek.

He huffed slapping her hand away grumbling "I am not adorable"

Eloise laughed until she saw remus making his way down the stairs looking tired and ill. She smiled sympathetically at the boy wishing that there was something that she could do. "You alright Rem? do you need anything?" 

"No thanks." he smiled but it did not meet his eyes "The full moons tonight and it's taking its turn on me."  he said halfheartedly. "I'll be in the hospital wing if you need me, see you tomorrow el, see you later James" he nodded exiting the room.

Eloise stared after the boy hopelessly then sighing "I wish there was something I could do to help him"

"All you can do is be there for him" comforted her brother 

"Yes but thats not enough, you go out there every night helping him! and i'm back here completely useless." she sighed "I want to do more"

"Well don't get any ideas about coming with us." he huffed "No way José, just be there when we wake up"

"why can't I come? I can transform too if you don't remember."

"I know El but I don't want you getting hurt" he consoled 

"There must be a potion or something!" she sighed 

"There is no cure for lycanthropy" He said

"I'll make one then!" 

James laughed at this "Good luck with that." he snorted in disbelief

"I'll do it! I will, watch me" she huffed and stormed out of the common room straight to the library.