Reunions pt1

After the revelations made by Kreacher no one could put their mind to rest riddled with emotions: confusion, anger, happiness, sadness

After the revelations made by Kreacher no one could put their mind to rest riddled with emotions: confusion, anger, happiness, sadness. No one knew what to feel. By now Harry had returned to Hogwarts and sat in the great hall for breakfast Ron and Hermione wearing similar expressions on their faces. 

"I just..I don't understand why she hasn't come to see me!" exclaimed the boy "And why she lied!"

"I'm sure theres a reasonable explanation.." reassured Hermione 

"Well we're not gonna know if she never shows up" grumbled the boy prodding his porridge with his spoon as Hermione and Ron looked at each other warily.

But as the boy said this the doors of the great all had burst open and a small blonde woman whom none of the trio were able to recognised ran in her face etched with fear as Dumbledore looked at her amused. The students in the great hall all held looks of confusion. Who is she?

Suddenly another figure burst into the hall but this was not human. Rather the tan and black German Shepard that harry had seen weeks ago. The dog bolted into the hall and suddenly transformed Eloise Potter now standing in it's place leaving the whole hall flabbergasted. 

"Come on El let's be rational about this" pleaded the blonde woman moving to stand behind the Gryffindor table. 

El looked at the blonde and laughed humourlessly "Rational?" she repeated "You want me to be rational Riddle? why I should kill you!" exclaimed the dark haired woman lunging for the blonde.

As she spoke Harry's eyes widened in recognition as he looked at the blonde. This was Ophelia Riddle. Formerly known as Gaunt. His aunt had been hiding with a Riddle. But why on earth did she want to kill her?

"What you have done is unforgivable!" Harry's aunt exclaimed "How dare you!"

Umbridge looked at the two women seething with anger steam practically coming out of her ears amusing McGonagall more than anyone. McGonagall decided to interrupt the two women and looked at the amused. "Miss Potter, Miss Riddle. Is everything alright?"

"No!" exclaimed Eloise "She ate my last caramel cobweb!" she seethed pointing an accusatory finger at the girl. Suddenly glancing around the room spotting a tray full of her and her late brothers sweet treat "Are those?-" started the woman with excited eyes suddenly forgetting all about the caramel cobwebs as she darted over to the Gryffindor table and peering onto the tray grabbing the bun and taking a large bite sighing in satisfaction "Iced fingers!"

Ophelia sighed in relief believing she was now safe from the wrath of Eloise Potter but she was unfortunately sorely mistaken as the brunette beauty lunged for the tackling her to the ground wand to her throat. "El!" shrieked the girl "Come on have mercy!" she wailed dramatically "For I am your sister! Your friend! The godmother of your children!" she gasped "Your children! Think about the kids El!"

Eloise narrowed her eyes standing up off of the woman and Harry's widened. He had cousins. Were they Sirius'? Where were they? Were they squibs? As Eloise stood up brushing herself off she looked at Ophelia sharply "You still owe me caramel cobwebs" she huffed abruptly turning her back on the woman and calmly approaching the staff table.