Morris the midget moose

a/n- smut cos why not lol I hated using the cringe words but I cant think of anything else lmao

"This is stressing me out" groaned Eloise thumping her head on the desk as Lily and James tried to subtly play footsies under the table

"This is stressing me out" groaned Eloise thumping her head on the desk as Lily and James tried to subtly play footsies under the table. It was now November and seventh year was going at a ridiculously fast pace in all honesty it terrified the girl. She lifted her head with a glare at the two "You two are blatantly obvious so I'm asking the question we've all been dying to know the answer to." she huffed "Have you snogged?"

Lily's face flushed red and Eloise's lips curled up into a teasing grin as James growled at his twin she turned to him with a devious smirk wanting to rile him up more, tired of third wheeling with the two. "Don't growl at me Morris the midget moose" 

"I'm. A. Stag!" seethed James with narrowed eyes

"You're a slag" she corrected with a wink packing away her things. "Do you know where Sirius is?"

"In our dorm" he grumbled and she smiled thankfully 

"I'm gonna go." she smirked 

"Where?" frowned Lily "We still have loads of work to do.." she pouted as Eloise winked leaning forward and whispering 

"I'm gonna go...de-stress" she smiled leaving a wide eyed Lily and confused James. "Lily" she nodded in farewell turning to her brother with a grin "Morris"

As Eloise walked out of the library and towards the Gryffindor tower she heard a loud groan coming from her brother. "Oh El! You minger!" 

---

Sirius, Peter and Remus sat in their separates bed in their dormitory speaking about their plans for Christmas.

"Why don't we just stay here this year?" suggested Remus "It's our last Christmas at Hogwarts and well..it just seems fitting you know?"

"Yeah" nodded Sirius enthusiastically "Yeah let's do that!" 

The boys were interrupted however when Eloise appeared at the front of their dormitory sending the boys each a sweet smile before moving swiftly over toward Sirius' bed and wrapping her arms around him. 

"Oh hello" he chuckled hugging her back "What's up with you?"

"I just third wheeled with Lily and James for an hour" she mumbled into his chest his laugh sending vibrations through her whilst Peter and Remus snorted.

"How do you think we feel with you two around?" chuckled Peter as Eloise grinned. 

"That reminds me" she smirked leaning up to Sirius' ear and whispering to him "I'm really stressed, can't you help me...relax" making him visibly tense and writhe with an audible gulp as Remus and Peter looked at them curiously. And he nodded quickly pulling Eloise to sit on top of him as he sent a look to Peter and Remus but they seemingly did not get the hint.