Me too

WARNING PLEASE READ: this chapter contains homophobia and I sincerely hope this does not offend anyone, I have written this chapter to portray as best I could the pressure that people feel with coming out and the abuse that people face for it. If anyone has ever experienced such abuse I am so sorry, and I hope you know my inbox is always open for a chat. Homophobia is a topic that I believe does not get enough attention and needs to have light shed on it every once in a while more frequently than that even. I hope this chapter does not bring offence to anyone, but the character issuing the homophobia is designed to be a character for you to hate. I added this into the story to develop the different smaller characters and emphasise how evil homophobia is. 

Thank you.

Eloise was sat in the library with Marlene, Lily and Alice wrapped up in a conversation gossiping about the latest things that they've heard from other houses

"I heard that Courtney Nixon is going to try and slip Sirius a love potion..I meant to tell you this earlier but it completely slipped my mind" 

"She what?

"Well done Marls you've awoken a beast" snorted Alice

"Hello darling" came Sirius' voice from behind the girl as he wrapped her arms around her kissing her on the cheek. "Woah who pissed in your porridge?"

"Courtney Nixon" she seethed 

"That fifth year?" 

'Yes"

"What did she do?" he snorted

"Apparently she's trying to slip you a love potion.." said Alice

"Thats a bit sad.." 

"Tell me about it- she only needs the love potion because she knows that you wouldn't look at her twice, you're too in love with Eloise to look in any other girls direction..its kind of adorable actually" Smiled Marlene fondly

"Yeah..and to think that we ever doubted your loyalty to her, its absurd! Plus I hardly think you'd risk your friendship with James by cheating on El!" Lil laughed 

"Right?!" laughed Sirius with the girls then turning his gaze back to his girlfriend "You have nothing to worry about love" he smiled kissing her softly. "I love you and only you

She smiled at the boys words her blue eyes twinkling and softening at his words. "I love you too" 

"Awhh!" gushed the girls 

------

James Potter was an attractive boy there was no denying that. He was among the most sought after individuals in their year by both boys and girls, both of the potter twins were. 

But James never let his eyes drift from one Lily Evans and decided this year he would be on his best behaviour, flirting less, pranking less and focusing on his school work, he had NEWTs the following year after all.