Romantic*

"Oh my god Lily help me!" Eloise exclaimed rushing around her dormitory pulling out different items of clothing from her trunk

"What do you want el?" groaned the girl tiredly rubbing her eyes 

"It's my first date with Sirius and I don't know what to wear!" she panicked flopping onto the floor. 

"Don't panic" chucked the girl "lets see- move- right...okay" the girl hummed looking through her friends clothes pulling out a pair of red pants and with a white shirt and black jacket, paired with a little red headband. "try this.." suggested the girl handing the clothes to Eloise.

"Alright.." Eloise disappeared into the bathroom after grabbing some undergarments returning minutes later with the outfit on. "How do I look?" she said sheepishly "Do you think he'll like it?"

"Oh he will love it" Lily gushed smiling at her best friend.

Eloise nodded applying a small amount of makeup and red lipstick. 

"Okay" nodded the girl taking a deep breath "I'm ready"

Lily squealed giving her friend a quick hug "Tell me everything later!"

"I will" laughed Eloise walking out the room to meet her boyfriend.

Meanwhile Sirius was sat downstairs with James going over the plan for the seventeenth time. 

"Okay I think I got it- so I take her into Hogsmeade on the carriage, then we go to Honeydukes?" Sirius said in a way that sounded like more of a question to which James simply nodded "Then we go into the three broomsticks, and then I walk her back up to the castle"

"Yes." nodded James in confirmation "And compliment her, but not too much to the point its creepy"

"Wow prongs maybe you should take your own advice"

"I'm trying to woo Evans not my sister, weirdo." 

"Not what I mea-" 

"Ellie bellie!" James exclaimed seeing his sister at the top of the stairs. This caught Sirius' attention and he turned to face his girlfriend with a grin on his face. He stared at her admiring her beauty. Her plump red painted lips, her smooth dewy skin, her long dark hair, and her deep blue eyes. He admired every aspect of her, the flirty grin remaining intact as he took in her beauty.

"Hello gorgeous" he smiled grabbing her by the waist kissing her on the lips. 

"Hi" she giggled whispering against his lips. 

"You look beautiful" he said genuinely, giving her an adoring smile.

"You don't clean up too bad yourself black" she said trailing her hand down his chest intertwining their fingers. 

"Too bad?" scoffed the boy "I'll have you know miss potter I happen to think I look absolutely ravishing this fine morning" 

"Of course you do darling" she laughing kissing him on the lips momentarily forgetting that her brother was still present until he cleared his throat breaking the pair apart.