Stars

'I cant believe you're friends with that greasy git' grumbled Marlene stabbing her mashed potatoes with her fork sending glares at the Slytherin

'I cant believe you're friends with that greasy git' grumbled Marlene stabbing her mashed potatoes with her fork sending glares at the Slytherin. Eloise snickered covering it up with cough after a strong glare from lily.

'He's honestly not that bad, just give him a chance!' huffed lily with pleading eyes.

'He's a wannabe death eater, look at the people he hangs around with! they're awful! all pureblood supremecists, just like every single snake' retorted the blonde girl, now it was Eloises turn to frown, before she added.

'Not all Slytherins are bad.' This remark caught the attention of her brother and his friends who's eyes snapped round to the dark haired girl looking at her with incredulous looks etched upon their faces.

'Are you mad?' James practically shrieked looking at his sister with his nose scrunched up a trait both potters tended to have especially when confused or in shock. 

'No. Not all Slytherins are bad, I mean sure there's a few bad apples but its wrong to stereotype a whole house based on a handful of people.'

'They're death eaters.' said Sirius in disbelief 

'Not all of them.' Huffed the potter girl, with a pout on her red painted lips, she started to ramble on about how the Slytherins are sorted because their cunningness, ambition and resourcefulness and not for their beliefs, however Sirius wasn't paying attention and couldn't help but stare at the girl observing how her eyes crinkled when she was passionate about something and her eyes sparkled in the light of the hall, his gazed landed on her lips for a second and he found himself longing to kiss them once again. His thoughts were interrupted by the girls voice as he found himself brought back to the world. '-and that's why not and Slytherins are bad.' 

'Name one wizard from that house who hasn't gone bad, they're all dark!' argued James throwing his hands up in the air in exasperation. 

'Merlin was a Slytherin.' smirked the girl victoriously. Making her brother sit back in defeat. feeling someones eyes on her Eloise turned her gaze to focus on Sirius making eye contact momentarily an unfamiliar feeling erupting in both of their stomachs something that Eloise narrowed down to teenage hormones and sexual frustration with a mix of attraction that only increased after their rendezvous at the summer party. 

However, their eye contact was broken when Marlene nudged Eloise in the ribs lightly nodding her head towards the Ravenclaw table. 'He's a fine piece of arse that one.' said the blonde girl lightly smirking as she made eye contact with the boy. 'I'll be back later..maybe' 

----------------------------------------------

The feast passed and Lily and Eloise found themselves sitting on their beds with their other roommate, Alices Fortescue. The girls conversation escalated from the subject of O.W.Ls onto boys, then sex. Lily and Eloise learnt that Alice was seeing a seventh year Gryffindor called frank Longbottom. 'Oh James has talked to him before I think' said Eloise absentmindedly when suddenly the subject changed rapidly, as the two girls began to talk about hanky panky as Euphemia potter enjoyed calling it.