Blacks Big Question

"Hello princess" Sirius smiled wrapping his arms around Eloise's waist as he peppered kisses from her neck to her cheek

"Hello princess" Sirius smiled wrapping his arms around Eloise's waist as he peppered kisses from her neck to her cheek. It had been around three months since the couple had made up and it was now July, only a few weeks left of their sixth year at Hogwarts before they started their seventh. It seemed like just yesterday when she was sitting on the stall in front of the entire school having the sorting hat placed on her head, but now almost seven years had passed and soon she would have to say goodbye.

"Hey" she smiled biting her lip as he kissed her trying to suppress a moan.

"I got you a gift" smiled the Black as he pulled a small box out of his pocket that seemed to deep to be any form of jewellery but too shallow to be caramel cobwebs. 

"What for?" frowned the girl taking the box 

"What? Can I not treat the love of my life?" he asked cheesily 

"You never did this before" she shrugged removing the bow from the box

"I didn't treat you right before" he said as the girl lifted the lid off of the box revealing a beautiful crystal peony. "Do you like it?" 

"Oh my" she gasped "It's beautiful!"

"So are you.." he whispered gently capturing her lips with his own.

She melted into the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you" she smiled into the kiss.

"I love you more" he replied kissing her again. "I can't believe sixth year is almost over" he chuckled against her lips 

"I know..it seems so surreal...I don't want to leave Hogwarts" she pouted 

"Me neither but speaking of leaving I have something that I want to ask you" he said slightly nervously his palms beginning to sweat.

"What is it?" she asked softly placing a hand on the boys cheek making him look at her as he held her hand against his face.

"Well..when my uncle Alphard died he left me all of his money and of course the estate he owns...but I was wondering if maybe you'd want to uh- if you'd want to- only if you'd like to-Maybe-i dunno..move in with me after we leave?" he asked not giving her a chance to reply as he began to panic "Oh it's too soon, I shouldn't have asked, don't worry, forget it, don't hate me, merlin Sirius yo-"

She cut him off with a kiss cupping his cheeks making him shut up. "I'd love to you idiot"

"Really?" he asked eyes lit up in excitement "Yes!" he cheered "I mean.." he said clearing his throat "Yeah that's cool I guess"

"Div" she giggled 

"I love you" he chuckled pecking her nose and cheeks repeatedly. "I love you, I love you, I love you" 

"I love you too" she giggled "But maybe Regulus a bit more.."

"Watch it..."

"He is a spectacular kisser" she pondered innocently "And don't get me started on that di-Ahh" Sirius began chasing her around the room as she shrieked and giggled. Students watching in fondness and amusement glad to see the couple happy again. Every student smiled as they saw the two interact as they chuckled under their breaths. 

Unbeknownst to all of them though, there was one pair of eyes that held a bitterness and jealousy in them as he looked at the couple laughing, joking, kissing and celebrating. He decided that he loathed Sirius Black and oh did he intend to get revenge on the boy. 

---

"Hey" smiled Regulus as he entered the Slytherin Common Room seeing Ophelia sat in the window as she stared out into the depths of the Black Lake trying to spot the sea-life.

"Hello" she smiled softly "Come here" she beckoned opening her arms gesturing for the boy to lay with her. 

"How are you?" he asked gently smiling up at the girl playing with a lock of her blonde hair twisting it in his fingers. 

"I'm okay..you?" she smiled softly "Something is on your mind..I can tell" she said running her fingers through his silky black locks. "Care to explain?"

"Oh I uh- I don't know if now is the right time.." he said hesitantly dropping his hand from the girls hair suddenly feeling rather tense. 

"Relax darling" she soothed "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" she smiled kissing his forehead.

"Well..it's not something to tell" he said sheepishly sitting up "More something to ask.."

"Oh?" frowned Ophelia a concerned look taking its place on her features "Is everything okay? Are you okay? Do you need any help?" she fret placing a hand on his arm caressing his cheek.

"I'm okay Phelia" he chuckled "For now anyway..it's less to do with me and more to do with you.." 

"Really?" she said growing nervous "What is it?"

"Merlin..I don't know how to say this give me a moment" he chuckled gently and she nodded. There was a short but tense silence between them that was over as soon as it started Regulus becoming more and more nervous by the moment. "I-uh..I like you..but you already know that obviously." he side chiding himself internally making Ophelia chuckle "I uh- I really like you- you're pretty, and kind, and funny, and mysterious- Merlin this is starting tor sound cliche but I mean it, you're amazing..and I really like you, and I'd like to think that the feeling is mutual but- oh fuck i'm rambling now aren't I sorry. I'll get to the point" he said taking a deep breath "I was hoping that you might do me the favour of becoming my girlfriend?" he said nervously crossing his fingers whilst Ophelia stared at him in shock a smile on her face.

"I would love to" she nodded a blush forming on her cheeks.

"Wait really?" he said in excitement eyes lit up brighter than they had ever been before.

"yes" she nodded kissing him on the cheek "I would love to be your girlfriend Regulus Arcturus Black" 

"Fantastic" he said "Can I kiss you?"

"I'm you're girlfriend you don't have to ask if you can kiss me Reggie" she giggled leaning in closer to him.

"Girlfriend" he whispered "My girlfriend..yeah I like the sound of that" he nodded as he brought her into a kiss. 

a/n- shorter chapter but reggie and ophelia are together wooooooo