Devoted

"It was what seemed to be a normal day in the common room as Eloise sat in front of the fire reading 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'

"It was what seemed to be a normal day in the common room as Eloise sat in front of the fire reading 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'. The flames warming her face with an orange glow that accentuated her features perfectly enhancing her soft powerless skin and plump red lips.  She fell oblivious to the envious and longing stares she was receiving from various students in the common room as she became engrossed in her reading. 

The calm atmosphere however was soon disrupted as the boisterous laughs of Eloise's brother filled the room making her roll her eyes. She looked up finding the boy standing in the entrance of the room with around thirty first years in front of him each of them holding a single coral peony. The boy was oblivious to his sisters presence in the room and appeared to be instructing the eleven year olds what to do with the flowers. Eloise sighed shutting her book and twisting her body round to face her twin.

"James, what on earth are you doing?" she asked giving him an unamused look

"Oh brilliant you're here!" he exclaimed in surprise "Go on" he said urging the first years forward. 

One by one the first years came forward handing Eloise a flower, it all seemed to be running smoothly until one little boy handed the girl the flower but stood there expectantly staring at the older girl. 

"Thank you" she chuckled as she took the flower from the boy but he still did not move. "What?" she asked 

"Listen lady I was told if I give you this flower I'd get a kiss and I'm not leaving without payment" he shrugged as Eloise's eyes widened in shock. But she leant over and kissed the boys cheek making him grin. "wicked." and he finally walked away. The last few children gave her the flowers as she turned to her brother with a laugh.

"What's all this for?" she giggled and as if on cue Sirius Black appeared in the common room entrance dressed in a tuxedo a box of caramel cobwebs and a single peony in his hands as he looked at Eloise sheepishly. Stand by me by Ben E king starting to play softly in the background making Eloise laugh.

"Eloise Euphemia Potter." he breathed "Love of my life, my future wife..I hope, my beautiful girlfriend, my other half. I have been an arse, a twat, a cu-"

"Padfoot not in front of the kids" scolded James

"Right sorry-" he said sheepishly "Ellie, I have not been good to you, and to say I don't deserve you is an understatement. I took you for granted and I cheated, lied and broke your heart. But merlins beard I love you, and I'm new to this whole love thing so I've made mistakes" he paused "not that it justifies what I did but merlins beard I am so in love with you, despite everything that I have done to lead you to believe otherwise you are the only woman for me. So, El, Eloise, Ellie..will you please do me the honours of being my girlfriend..again"

"Sirius you donut I never broke up with you" she laughed

"Yeah but you never forgave me either..so forgive me?" he asked sheepishly hope in his eyes as he handed her the box and flower. 

"Of course I do you idiot!" she laughed throwing her arms around him and bringing him into a kiss taking him by shock but he soon melted into it smiling as he kissed the girl of his dreams. "I love you" she said against his lips 

"I love you" he replied "Do you like it?" he whispered resting his forehead against hers

"Yes I love it" she laughed "But you really didn't have to do all this..the flowers..the music...the suit"

"Darling I would get you the moon if I could" he said stroking her cheek with his thumb softly as she leant into his touch. "I'm going to marry you one day" he promised "You'll be Eloise Euphemia Black." he states matter of factly as he stared into her eyes

"Is that so?" she giggled 

"Yes it is my love" he chuckled pulling her closer and kissing her again.

"I'll hold you to that Mr Black"

"As you should future Mrs Black" he laughed kissing her gently "I love you"

"I love you too"

Their sentimental moment was soon interrupted by a loud sob and the couple turned to see James Potter wiping his tears. "It's just so beautiful!" 

"You're so dramatic" laughed Eloise looking at her brother

"No El I'm just a sucker for love!" he defended with a sniff before letting out another and much louder, more dramatic wail packed with emotion.

Sirius and Eloise laughed at the boy looking at each other once more, a look in their eyes that held nothing but love and adoration as Sirius smiled down at the girl he had in his arms drinking in her beauty. She was angelic. Her long dark hair that framed her face perfectly, her plump red lips that looked so bloody kissable all the damn time, those beautiful blue eyes that Sirius couldn't help but get lose in every time he looked at her, the way she smiled so bright she could light up the whole world. Sirius Black would steal every last star in the sky for her if she asked him to because he was completely devoted to her and everything about her. And as he looked down at the shorter girl he always asked himself the same question. 'How on earth did I get so lucky?'.

"Merlin you are beautiful" he whispered as he admired his girlfriend. "And I am hopelessly in love with you" he admitted 

"You're adorable" she laughed pecking him lightly making him grin pulling away from the girl and standing on the table. 

"Can I have everyones attention please" he called making heads poke out of dormitories and people place their focus onto the boy.

"Sirius what are you doing?" Eloise giggled he said nothing in response but smiled mischievously at the girl before clearing his throat.

 "I Sirius, Orion, Black the third" he declared "Am completely and utterly besotted, infatuated, in love with Eloise Euphemia Potter. Look at this woman everyone. She's bloody beautiful" This caused a chorus of 'awhs' to echo thought the common room as well as a few jealous scoffs and rolls of the eyes. "I love you Ellie!"

"I love you too" she laughed and the couple were happy once more, this time..for what felt like it was destined to be forever.