Reunions pt2

Eloise and Ophelia stood arms linked in front of the huge townhouse in London

Eloise and Ophelia stood arms linked in front of the huge townhouse in London. The sound of muggles bustling and buses rushing could be heard on the neighbouring streets. The two girls looked at each other grimacing slightly at the now dirty looking townhouse contrasting against its former well kept self. 

One look at the house was all it would take to clearly see that the house had been abandoned for years now. The once bright brick was tainted with neglect, the curtains that hung in the windows tattered and yellowed. The glass on the windows needing desperately replacing and the steps leading up to the door had been unkept. The two grimaced at the sight before slowly approaching the building Eloise lifting her hand to knock on the door three times.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Inside the building an order meeting was taking place the adults freezing upon hearing the sound of someone knocking at the door. "Who on earth could that be?" muttered Sirius "Kreacher!" he called but the house elf did not answer sighing the man stood to get the door but Molly stopped him. 

"No sit down, you don't know who it could be and you're a wanted man" she scolded teapot in hand "I'll get it" she sighed. Not bothering to put the ceramic pot down. She slipped out of the dining room and into the dingy hallway of the townhouse as she approached the door. The red haired woman opened it with a sigh not looking at whoever it was at the door "What is it?" asked the woman visibly stressed out. 

"Molly?" smiled Eloise as she recognised the older woman in front of her. 

Molly's eyes shot up and she teared up slightly staring in disbelief and shock dropping the pot making a loud smash but she did not care for the mess now on the floor. "Eloise" she gasped throwing her arms around the woman "You're alive!" she cried 

"I'm alive" she laughed with teary eyes "I met the boys" she smiled softly "You did an amazing job Mols" she said as she stepped into the building Ophelia following. 

Meanwhile in the dining room the rest of the order were growing frustrated with the time that the woman was taking "What is taking her so long?" grumbled Arthur as he stood up hearing the smash of a pot everyones ears pricked up assuming the worst. "Molly?" called Arthur rushing out of the room Remus following behind only to find Ophelia Riddle blocking his view. 

"Riddle?" muttered Remus recognising the blonde woman "But that means.." Ophelia nodded smiling stepped out of the way seeing Molly hugging someone. His eyes narrowed in attempt to recognise the head of hair which he was unable to do until Molly pulled away. 

Molly pulled out of the hug teary eyed and Eloise laughed making eye contact with her werewolf friend. "Remus" she laughed as he stood staring in disbelief at her petite frame.

"Is this real?"

"Yes." she laughed nodding 

"Pinch me" he said still not believing his eyes.