A dog

a/n- proper boring one tbh. Gosh I wanna kill El off. and Lily and James. But el first. obvs she don't acc die but the other characters don't know that. also, I think ima need to cast an aged El..who should I cast her as? Cindy is from the Netherlands so..do y'all know any one I could use?

Eloise and Sirius found themselves in the small little cottage alone once more, as they would be for the next few months

Eloise and Sirius found themselves in the small little cottage alone once more, as they would be for the next few months. The cold draft nipping at their skin as Eloise pouted seemingly drowning in her thoughts, most of which were insecurities. Sirius noticed the distressed look on his wife's face and he frowned in concern daring to ask "Whats wrong love?"

And her answer was quick, as if she couldn't stop herself from saying it, or...asking it. "Are you having an affair?" she asked quickly, her buried insecurities from all those years ago finally breaking the surface. In all honesty Sirius was shocked at the question, hurt, upset, knowing that the things he had done led her to believe he would do that to her again and so he let her justify her words. "It's just...everything that Rem said earlier...things you haven't told me..and things you've done...what happened by the way?- and are you having an affair again? it's okay if you are I totally understand..I'll try to do better but if you want. divorce then I get that too but-"

"Woah" said Sirius upon hearing the last of her words "No" he said bluntly "I'm not cheating on you El, not again, I won't make the same mistake twice" he sighed sadly "I'm sorry you don't trust me like you used to. But I'm not having an affair, I love you-"

"You said that before" she sniffed a tear escaping her eye "But you hurt me anyway"

"Mrs Eloise Black, you are the love of my life and I adore you with every inch of my soul" started Sirius "You're stressing too much, and overthinking, this can't be good for the baby" 

"I know" she sighed defeatedly "I'm sorry- I love you"

"I love you too" said the man kissing her gently "Sit down and relax baby, I'll make you a tea"

"Sirius" said the girl making him halt his movements and turn to her expectantly "What was Remus talking about...earlier..about you betraying your friends?"

Sirius' heart stopped, a memory playing vividly in his mind, as he remembered that day- that night, so clearly. They were all so angry with him, his mistake, oh how he wishes he could undo it. But he couldn't. And now he knows. 

He wanted to erase his doings completely after he realised the severity of his actions, as he realised the extent of what he had done. "I made a mistake"

"Yeah you seem to make a lot of those"

"But this was huge" he sighed in disappointment "You'll hate me if I tell you"

"I could never hate you Sirius. Maybe be very angry but I wouldn't hate you"

"I wouldn't be too sure.."

---

Sirius Black was angry. Another argument with Eloise and he was angry, his foul mood however would later have dire consequences as he stormed through the halls of Hogwarts. The presence of Severus Snape certainly not helping him feel any better, not to mention the consistent nagging of the boy who couldn't keep his greasy nose out of other peoples business. "Black" sneered the boy "I know what your friend is"