Home

It has been roughly a week since Sirius admitted his feelings for the Potter girl to the boys, and he still hadn't spoken to her

It has been roughly a week since Sirius admitted his feelings for the Potter girl to the boys, and he still hadn't spoken to her. Their friends were almost as miserable as them, James was forced to spend less time with his sister putting him in a foul mood, and the two groups of friends could not sit in the same room without an awkward silence lurking over them.

The marauders made their way into the great hall sitting beside the girls who were in an in depth conversation about the transfigurations project. 

'Morning Evans' winked James flirtatiously as he took a bite of out his toast.

'Potter.' Lily acknowledged the boy with a hard glare silencing him immediately.

The group sat in an uncomfortable silence thick tension in the air, Eloise suddenly lost her appetite and was prodding her egg with her fork pretending no to notice Sirius' sad stare aimed at the side of her head. 

Remus cleared his throat breaking the tension deciding to turn his head to Eloise. 'So..Ellie'

'Hmm?' Eloise said turning her gaze away from the eggs on her plate.

'Its been a while since we've spoken'

'It has hasn't it...pity, I always do enjoy your company Remus' said the girl turning her gaze back to her plate and ultimately ending the conversation.

'Oh for merlinsake!' exclaimed James jumping up from the table and forcing his sister and Sirius to sit next to each other both their hearts beating rapidly all of a sudden. 'Cant you two just kiss and make up already!-Not literally of course but for god sake apologise to each other I can't be arsed with this anymore! El he's really sorry, please stop being mad at him' 

Eloise laughed before announcing 'Im not mad.' with a shake of her head.

'You're not?' asked the four boys in unison.

'No I'm not..I have no right to be' she gave the boys a sad smile 'He simply voiced his opinion on me which he's entitled to do, I have no right to be mad now that I think about it, if thats what he thinks of me then I cant change that, I cant deny that it didn't hurt but there's not much I can do about it is there, so why bother being mad' Eloise concluded noticing the boys flabbergasted looks she sighed and turned to Sirius 'I'll be civil if you are?' she offered with an emotionless expression.

'I- okay..' he said with a tight lipped smile trying to hide his emotions as he realised just how bad he messed up. She truly thought that he thought she was a whore that she was just James' annoying sister to him. He realised he'd lost any chance he may have had with the girl as she basically just declared they weren't even friends just "civil". Sirius tried his hardest not to cry knowing he'd lost the girl as a friend. 

The group sighed in relief but Sirius didn't miss the sad looks his friends were giving him, knowing what this meant in regards to his feelings towards the girl. She was feeling very similar emotions to what Sirius was feeling, thousands of thoughts running through her mind as she come to the conclusion that he'd never feel the same way that she did because he meant everything he'd said, she was just another snog to him, a good shag, nothing more, nothing less. Now she was nothing to him, just a cheap whore and his best mates sister. She felt disgusting. Like no one would want her because everyone thought the same thing.