Aftermath

Eloise woke with her head pounding, faint memories of the night before began to return as a blush rose to her cheeks, biting her lip smiling at the thoughts of the previous night

Eloise woke with her head pounding, faint memories of the night before began to return as a blush rose to her cheeks, biting her lip smiling at the thoughts of the previous night. She sat up seeing Sirius still sleeping next to her, the white sheet slipping from her bare chest making her realise she was completely naked. 

Her sudden movement caused Sirius to wake up as he slowly lifted his head and took in his surroundings his eyes resting on the girl in front of him. The memory of their 'activities' returning to his mind making a smile place itself upon his lips. 'last night..it was..-'

'nice?' finished the potter girl for him.

'Only nice? oh how you wound me Ellie, I was going to say amazing, spectacular, unforgettable, mag-'

'Okay okay I get it' chuckled the girl smiling lightly 'it was certainly something'

'That it was' whispered the boy still smiling lightly at the memory in slight disbelief.

The girl looked at the boy with a cheeky grin before speaking in a mock posh voice 'well thank you mister Black for the oh so incredible experience of last night'

'Oh no no miss Potter thank you' the boy said back mimicking the same voice. 

The two sat in a comfortable silence for a few moments before Eloise stood up to get out of the bed causing Sirius' eyes to widen seeing her naked body right in front of him. He looked away abruptly 'You're uh-your c-clothes' 

The girl laughed lightly grabbing her dressing gown and tying it tightly round her before slipping on some underwear. 'you can look now Black'

'Back to last name basis are we Potter?'

Before the girl could reply they were interrupted by a loud knock on the door the sound of her brothers voice echoing through 'El? you in there?'.

Eloise and Sirius looked at each other eyes wide scrambling to get him out of the bed gathering all his clothes in a pile and forcing them into his arms. 'Yeah! just a minute!'

'what do I do' mouthed Sirius 

'get behind the door' she mouthed back

sirius did as she said as Eloise made her way towards the door opening it slightly to peek her head out. 'Yes Jamesie?'

'Have you seen Sirius anywhere, I haven't seen him since last night?'

'I uh- nope. nope. not seen him, have you tried outside? maybe he's gone for a walk?'

'yeah maybe...hey is anyone else in your room?'

'NO! I mean- no why would you think that?'

'I thought I heard you talking to someone..'

'I think you should clean your ears James'

'Yeah you're right, well hurry up, we've got to clean up downstairs'

'Yessir'

With that Eloise closed the door letting out a large puff of breath she hadn't realised she was holding before turning to Sirius who was now dressed once more. 'You should' Eloise gestured to the door telling him he should probably leave before they actually do get caught

'I uh- yeah'

'yeah'

Sirius made his way to the door and he was about to open it when.

'WAIT!' Eloise rushed to the door opening it poking her head out to check that the coast was clear before nodding to Sirius as he left the room quickly shutting her door.

Eloise showered and threw her hair up in a messy bun throwing on her favourite silk pyjama set to lounge in before making her way downstairs where everyone else was in the kitchen. 'Morning' looking everywhere but Sirius' eyes.

'Morning El' grinned Marlene who was sharing a knowing look with Lily before the pair burst out into a fit of giggles.

'Whats up with you two?' asked the Potter girl with furrowed eyebrows before looking to Peter and remus who were sharing the same mischievous grins and Sirius who's eyes were wide with a blush creeping up his neck. 

Lily was the first to provide half an answer to the girls question 'El, what's that on your neck?, and your collarbone, and your chest, and well who knows where else.' the girl said before bursting into another fit of giggles. The potter girls eyes widened and she checked her reflection in the mirror above the dining table, Noticing a trail of love bites down her neck and chest and well, everywhere.

'I believe Lily-' pausing in between a fit of giggled Remus 'They're l-l-l-love bites!'

'WOOOHOOOOOOO MY GIRL LOST HER V-CARD BOOO YAHHH'

'Marlene!' scolded Eloise with a slap to her arm.

'who was it?' Peter wondered out loud.

Eloise blushed at the question looking at Sirius with wide eyes who discreetly shook his head mouthing 'no' something no one caught luckily. But before the girl could come up with an answer to the question James burst into the room. 

'Good morning everyone!' 

'Jamesssss' groaned marlene like a child that had just been told "no" 'Eloise was just about to tell us who she shagged before you rudely interrupted'

'Oh sorry, oh wait that reminds m- WAIT WHAT?' screeched James.

'Thanks Marls'

'Anytime' the blonde haired girl mock saluted as James started interrogating his sister receiving nothing but a roll of her eyes.