Toy

"El!" called a familiar voice which the Potter girl chose to ignore and sped up her walking speed

"El come on! just listen to me!" he called again running to catch up with the brunette

"El please let me explain!" 

Eloise snapped her head round to face the boy a cold glare etched onto her face "Explain?! What the fuck is there to explain?! You stood me up Freddie and I am no fool I'm not going to forgive you" she seethed 

Freddie's face curled into a sneer "Oh but you'll forgive black easily won't you. Saint Sirius Black can't do any wrong in your eyes." 

"Sirius has nothing to do with this!" exclaimed the girl in disbelief making several heads turn their way.

"Sirius has everything to do with this!" the boy argued back "He cheated on you Eloise!"

"That has nothing to do with you standing me up!" she spat 

"Oh but it does!" scoffed the boy "Who did you run to when I didn't show up?" huffed the Ravenclaw snorting when he got no answer "That's what I thought. You won't forgive me for something as little as this but you'd forgive him in a heartbeat! He cheated on you. C. H. E. A. T. E. D." venom dripping from his voice with every word he spoke. 

"No I wouldn't." lies

"Yes you would!" he laughed humourlessly "He cheated on you and yet you still love him don't you? I see the way you look at him..I'll never be able to compete, you love him and you led me on so you can't blame me for wanting to get back at you."

"Are you fucking serious?!" she laughed "You did this out of spite and jealousy. Careful Freddie green really is not your colour."

Freddie snorted "It's your own fault I stood you up..look at you, so in love with a man who does nothing but hurt you..it's sad really"

"Oh fuck off" scoffed Eloise "How is this my fault? I can't help that I love him! You knew the risk you were taking when you made a move on me..it's your fault for truly believing that I don't love him."

"No I knew you loved him and I thought maybe you were about to stop, maybe we were making progress but I was wrong"

"Piss off Freddie." she huffed in disbelief turning to walk away. 

"Look see!" called out the blonde "There she goes again everyone!" he mocked not noticing James, Sirius, Remus and Peter coming through the corridor behind him "Eloise Potter running off to her ex boyfriend who cheated on her again. Don't be fooled by her good looks and charming smile ladies and gents because all she is, is just another one of Sirius Black's whores." he spat making several people gasp and the marauders seethe as Eloise snapped her head around to face the boy again instead locking eyes with her brother and his friends who looked beyond angry. 

"What did you just say?" asked Sirius through gritted teeth making the boy whip his head around to face the four boys fear momentarily flashing through his eyes but it was quickly covered up by his cold stare.