The Night Of the Party

'Jam- actually no Sirius get the door its Lily and Marlene!' called Eloise from her room as she applied her cherry red lipstick. 

'Yes m'am' 

Eloise could hear the shuffling of feet and bags as she put her headband on before opening her bedroom door to reveal Lily and Marlene dressed and ready for the party. Eloise let out a chuckle before turning to Lily 'James is going to pass out when he sees you' 

'Speak of the devil'  snickered Marlene making Lily groan in annoyance.

'Lily-flower you look absolutely rav-OH you look- oh wow I uh- yup' the potter boy turned on his heel and scurried back into his room with pink cheeks.

'smooth James' laughed Eloise. 'how'd I look' she asked the girls. 

'hot' deadpanned Marlene 

'what she said. who are you looking to impress el' 

'no one in particular but it would be nice to not be a virgin going into fifth year, I mean even Peter lost his virginity to some girl in Hufflepuff. Peter! Pettigrew!'

'how the fuck?' 

'my thoughts exactly'

The conversation between the girls was cut short  by a knock on the door 'You ladies decent?' Sirius poked his head in his hand covering his eyes 'James sent me up here to tell you people have started arriving and to and I quote aphem "get your arse down stairs now and get wankered"'

'we're coming now' Eloise slipped on her boots and pushed Sirius out of her door way guiding him down the stairs Marlene and Lily following behind them. She grabbed a cup of firewiskey downing it in one before moving onto the shots.

Hours of the party passed and Marlene was in the corner with Dirk Cresswell making out agressively and lily was off somewhere with Amos Diggory. James was talking to his quidditch team and Peter and Remus were nowhere to be found. However, Eloise spotted Sirius alone outside with a cigarette in hand blowing smoke out of his mouth. 

'why aren't you inside enjoying the party?'

'I'm thinking'

'penny for your thoughts?'

The black haired boy let out a breathy chuckle looking to his side at the girl only now taking in her appearance maybe it was the alcohol talking or maybe it was the nicotine taking over his thoughts but he couldn't help but notice how breathtaking she looked the way the top she wore hugged all the right places and showed off her perfectly toned stomach but shows off her chest significantly yet she still made it look classy, the way she held herself with such confidence and how her red painted lips were parted ever so slightly the moonlight accentuating her features making her look ethereal.