Would he?

Sirius woke up feeling someone kissing down his neck

Sirius woke up feeling someone kissing down his neck. 'w-what are you doing' he said trying to suppress a moan.

'waking you up' hummed Eloise against his neck, pulling away slightly looking into his eyes. 'This won't happen again so may as well make the most of it..'

'why not?' asked the boy suddenly

'why not what?'

'why won't it happen again?'

Eloise sighed a sad smile on her face as she trailed patterns on his bare chest. 'Because Sirius, it's wrong, you're my brothers best friend'

Sirius grinned at the girl cheekily moving his face closer to hers 'what he doesn't know won't hurt him..'

Eloise raised her eyebrows at this intrigued as to where this was going 'And what are you suggesting Mr. Black?'

'That maybe this doesn't have to be the last time' he suggested before leaving Eloise to ponder on the thought for a moment.

'I'm not sure about that' sighed the girl looking up slightly with a solemn expression, noticing Sirius' crestfallen face which was quickly replaced with his cocky demeanour once again.

'One of these days princess, you'll fall for my charms' 

'Whatever floats your boat' laughed Eloise laying back down beside him. Letting out a small gasp when Sirius rolled over on top of her.

'Now what were you saying about making the most of this?' 

Eloise giggled before attaching her lips to his both of them ignoring the feeling of home they felt with each other when they kissed. Both thinking that what the other felt for them, was strictly platonic.

-------------------------------------

'And where did you two disappear to last night?' echoed the voice of James Potter from the couch in the common room as Eloise and Sirius tried to sneak into the common room during the early hours of the morning thinking no one was up yet as breakfast did not start for a few more hours. 

The two jumped at the sound of the Potter boys voice. Shocked to see him up so early in the morning, as Eloise stammered out 'J-James what are you doing up so early?'

'I could ask you the same question. Now tell me where you two went last night.' the messy haired boy held a calm look on his face but both Eloise and Sirius could easily identify the anger in the potter boys eyes. 

'We were pranking the Slytherins' said Sirius. 

'yeah Lucius Malfoy's hair is gonna be a lovely shade of red this morning, I'd hurry up and shower if I were you James, wouldn't want to miss it.' said Eloise trying to redirect James' attention from them, as he looked between the two suspiciously, trying to decide if they were lying or not before finally accepting that it was the truth.