The Boxing Day Party*

"Eloise are you almost ready dear? The guests will be here soon!" Called Euphemia

"Yes mum! Can you help zip me up?" called the girl struggling with the zipper on the back of her dress

"James help your sister!" she instructed the boy, Eloise heard him groan in annoyance as he begrudgingly stomped up the stairs. 

The boy came into his sisters room and helped her zip up her dress waiting for her to put on the finishing touches to her outfit. She picked up the earrings that regulus gave her putting them on her ears then grabbing a necklace to match only yo realise it was the necklace Sirius gifted to her  when they started dating. She froze momentarily before shaking her thoughts off and struggling to do the necklace up. "James, help me." whined the girl.

He gave Hera soft smile standing up from the bed and clipping the necklace around her neck as she moved her hair away to help the boy. "Thank you she smiled"

"You look beautiful El" said the boy genuinely looking at her in the mirror.

"Thanks bro, shame you still look like a sack of potatoes" she teased

"I try to be nice and this is how you repay me!" he laughed shaking his head "Unbelievable" he scoffed holding out his arm to his sister "Shall we?" 

She shook her head smiling at her brothers antics taking his arm as they exited the room. The guests had already arrived and Eloise scanned the room for a red head, brunette and two blondes. The twins reached the bottom of the staircase where Euphemia, Fleamont and Sirius were waiting. 

"Oh look at you two!" gushed the woman "My babies all grown up. You look gorgeous!- tell your children how good they look Fleamont!" 

"You look lovely dears." the older man smiled "Oh- theres Balthazar, I must go say hello come Mia." the man said pulling the woman along with him. 

"You look beautiful El." smiled Sirius 

"Uh, thanks." she smiled back 

"Oi what about me!"

"You look hot Prongs" winked Sirius 

"Thank you baby!" he exclaimed dramatically

"Oh! I see Lily! See you in a bit, think I saw remus over there" she said pointing to where the werewolf stood with Peter.

The brunette walked over to her four friends greeting them with a grin. "Lily! I've missed you!" she exclaimed hugging the red head tightly.

"Oi what about us!" said Marlene "Give us some suga'" she winked making the girl chuckle hugging each of her friends. 

"Merlins bear El you look stunning!" exclaimed Lily 

"As do you hunny bunny." she winked "We have so much to catch up on."

Eloise began to fill the girls in on everything that had happened from the first few nights of being back at the manor to the last few in which she had received her closure from Sirius.

"So that's it? You and him are over?" asked Lily 

"Yep." shrugged the girl "For now at least, I told him I can not be in a relationship with a man I do not trust so he's gonna have to give me time to heal and prove that I can trust him then maybe we can give it another shot."