1976- Sirius Black

Von fathergrace

He fell for his best mates sister, he fell hard, but he was a player, a womaniser, the one the girls wanted a... Mehr

AUTHORS NOTE [GOING AT BEGINNING OF BOOK]
guys I just have to clarify
old cover
Cast
Old Memories
1976
It begins
Summer Parties
The Night Of the Party
Aftermath
it was Calvin
Careful
Stars
Sirius deja vu
Would he?
Whore
Old habits die hard
Home
So sad
Piss off Potter
I love you
Theatrical Reindeer
Merry Christmas
Stand By Me
Until the end
The astronomy tower
Romantic*
A cure for lycanthropy
Snapes Worst Memory
She heard
Bloody Hell
Always and Forever
Reputation
Me too
Water sprites, flobberworms and slugs
Not Yet
Wet dog
Ophelia
And they were soulmates
How dare you
Almost
Wrong choice
Watch From Afar
Time
365
Closure
Christmas 1977
The Boxing Day Party*
Betrayal
Forgiveness
New Beginnings
Terrified
Cats and Dogs
Letting go
Flames
for her
That look
Our song..
The Garden Of Eden
solve the Riddle
Temporary
Shattered Glass
Toy
Dangerous games
Iced fingers
Wolfsbane
Watch and listen
Kreacher
Little Snake
Reunions pt1
Reunions pt2
Shoes
Order of the pheasants
17
Eloise and Regulus
Spolier alert
Veritasium
Even Stevens
Footsies
Devoted
Blacks Big Question
Little miss perfect
Acceptance pt1
Acceptance pt2*
Acceptance pt3
Ten galleons and nine sickles
Chickens
How bizarre
It's a twin thing
Morris the midget moose
I love you babycakes!
That's a big arse rock
Monty and Mia
A not so happy new year
Welcome Home
Old and grey
Lily's sapphire
Famous
Hogwarts
No0dls
You may kiss the bride
Life's only promise
Constant Vigilance
The Fairest Most Beautiful Mother
Sixteen hours and fifty one minutes
Walk me down
Target
July
Broken Promises 1/2
Regulus' letter
In my life
A rat
A wolf
A dog
A Stag pt1
Double Trouble
Options
Mason McKinnon
Grief
You have my heart always
Broken Promises 2/2
AUTHORS NOTE
Truth hurts
hey guys..
Five more minutes
A stag pt2
I was so close
SEQUEL!!
Hi guys..
HIII

I wish I had a choice

5.3K 133 239
Von fathergrace

"Good evening Mr Potter" Dumbledore greeted Harry.

"Professor..I wondered if I could ask you something-"

"Eloise Potter was a very gifted and talented witch.." announced the wizard as if he had read Harry's mind. 

The Potter boy said nothing and instead waited for him to continue. 

"She was brave and loyal, and would do anything to protect her friends and family..." the Professor said looking into the Potter boys eyes. "As you are aware her and Sirius Black were romantically involved with each other for some time. It is what happened during their relationship that started a series of events ultimately leading to her assassination" 

"Assasination? She was assassinated? I thought she was killed by death eaters?" said Harry slightly bewildered. 

"Miss Potter obtained some information about the death eaters..that would have led to the downfall of lord Voldemort had it got out...this would have put a large target on her back. Voldemort was unaware that she of course had this information until she told the order and-"

"Pettigrew told him didn't he? He told Voldemort what my aunt knew."

"Not quite Harry" said the professor "You see, she knew of the mole in the order and did not want to share the information with anyone but myself and James"

"Not even Sirius? Did she not trust him?" 

"Of course she trusted him Harry, but with such information you must be cautious, Sirius was and still is a reckless man, if anyone knew he had that information he would have been tortured and killed for it-"

"Is that what they did to her? My aunt?"

"They did not kill her solely for what she knew, but it played a large role in her death."

"Why did they kill her then?" 

"Because of something she had." 

"What did she have?"

"That I can not tell you, because I myself do not know, it is a mystery we may never solve" 

"Who did it?"

"All in good time Harry. All in good time. But if you want to know more she was quite close with one Regulus Black." He winked over his half moon spectacles. 

--------------

"Reg!" Exclaimed Eloise as the youngest Black threw her over his shoulder.

"El!" he mimicked back in a high pitched voice.

"I do not sound like that!" she laughed.

"Yes you do." 

"Piss off" she grumbled 

"Piss off"

"Stop copying me."

"Stop copying me."

"You're insufferable"

Eloise shook her head at the boys antics which he copied again as she folded her arms over her chest. She smirked finding a loophole and jumped into the splits, which Regulus tried to copy and failed once again as he groaned in pain. 

"Ha!"

"Not funny-" 

"It's actually pretty hilarious from where i'm standing" 

"Fuck you" he groaned

"I hardly think thats appropriate giving that I'm dating your brother"

"Oh yeah when did that happen by the way, it was new years right? please say it was New Years, I put ten galleons on this"

"It was actually a few days before Christmas" shrugged Eloise as she sat next to the Slytherin on the grass. 

"Dammit, you couldn't have waited till New Years?"

"Hey blame your brother not me-"

"It takes two to tango darling"

"Touche"

"Mother will go insane when she finds out" sighed the Black boy worried for his brother.

"Well best hope she doesn't find out" the Potter said

"I fear she already knows"

"How? did you tell her?"

"No but someone else did, everyone refers to you as the 'it' couple of Hogwarts, news spread fast, someone writ to my mother about it and I received an owl about it from her asking why I hadn't told her"

"What did you say? You're not in trouble are you?" 

"No, No i'm not in trouble, I just told her I don't pay attention to petty gossip I have bigger things to worry about so I was not aware." he sighed sadly before continuing "Just- if he turns up on your doorstep this summer, don't be surprised, I have a bad feeling about how she may react."

"Of course" nodded Eloise seriously "If you ever need somewhere to go you know..you can always come live with us-"

"I know" smiled the boy softly "Thank you for that, but only one of us can leave, and I would rather it be Sirius than me" 

Eloise nodded and they sat in a comfortable silence for a few moments longer just enjoying each others company. Until Regulus broke the silence.

"Thank you...for being there for him, and me"

"Of course, you'd both do the same for me." shrugged the girl.

"Yes..but the difference between you and I is well..you'd do it for anyone, no matter their blood, their family, their name, their age, colour, height, anything! I'm pretty sure you'd do it for a bloody flobberworm!" sighed Regulus "But me...I'm not that brave, I would only do it for someone who's a pureblood..and a wizard..nothing else. Not because i'm prejudice but because I'm scared..." he paused again then continued "I'm scared of what will happen if I leave..if I stay...if I choose the wrong side...my whole life I've been told what to believe and who we class as witches and wizards and who we don't, I've been told who I'm allowed to talk to...and I'm scared because coming to Hogwarts and meeting muggleborns I see now that they're not awful people they're wizards just like us..." Eloise was about to cut in but the boy cut her off "I want to be on the good side...but what side is good? because when I really start to think about it..both sides really aren't all that different.."

"What do you mean?" said Eloise with furrowed brows.

"Well..theres the pureblood who hate muggles and muggleborns and blood traitors all prejudiced and then theres the other side who are in reality..almost just as prejudiced...they hold against others who their families are..and what colour tie and robes they wear..you know?...but theres a war coming and I'm scared of picking the wrong side....but at the same time I know that I don't really get a choice.."

"Oh Reg.." 

"I don't want your pity...I just wish I had a choice."

------

"Are you still mad at me?" said Sirius approaching his girlfriend in the common room.

She sighed closing her book. "I was never mad Sirius..just disappointed"

"Why does that sound so much worse?.." he groaned making the girl laugh.

"Because it is" 

"Wow that makes me feel so much better."

"It's not meant to..what did you expect me to say?"

"Honestly?" he asked and the girl nodded so he cleared his throat and said in a high pitched voice "'Oh no sirius I'm not mad anymore now come over here and give me some sugar'" he paused switching to his voice "'oh good, if I had it my way I'd be giving you more than just sugar'" he switched again "'Well what's stopping you baby'" and again "'Oh I will-'" 

"Alright!" the girl held up her hand with a laugh. "Thats enough" 

"Can I give you some sugar?" he asked playfully.

"Come here you melon."

The boy grinned jumping into the seat next to her on the sofa and into her arms. 

"I love you, you numpty" she mumbled into his hair

"I love you too" he grinned lifting his head and kissing her on the lips pulling her closer before she could pull away as the kiss escalated further until he eventually pulled away making the girl groan in annoyance. 

He smiled at her flustered state and leant in once more their lips brushing together until he moved his head peppering kisses all over her face making the girl giggle. 

"I'm taking you out during the summer when I come to visit" Stated Sirius.

"You are?"

"Yes I am. On a proper date...maybe a nice muggle restaurant or something..I dunno I'll work it all out."

"A muggle restaurant? I've never been to one of those.." hummed Eloise 

"me neither thats why I want to go"

"Okay" she nodded and smiled "Lets do it"

"Yeah?" he grinned 

"Yeah."

He smiled leaning down to kiss her again. "It's getting late..." he said pulling away and glancing at the clock. 

"Mhmmm" Eloise yawned resting her head on Sirius' shoulder.

"We should go up to bed" he murmured into her ear.

"Don't leave me." she mumbled sleepily.

"El we have to go to bed.." he said with a laugh but got no response "El?" but he was only met with the sounds of her soft snores. He laughed quietly picking her up bridal style and carrying her to his dorm. 

Opening the door to the dorm James perked his head up curiously upon seeing his sister in his best friends arms. Noticing James' curious stare Sirius answered simply.

"She fell asleep couldn't get her up the girls stairs."

James nodded in understanding reaching into his trunk and pulling out an old quidditch jersey tossing it to the boy and grumbling sleepily. "put this on her" 

Sirius only nodded dressing the girl and then himself before crawling into his bed beside her. Closing his eyes he felt her snuggle in closer to him gripping onto his shirt. The boy wrapped an arm round her falling into a deep sleep with a smile on his face. 

a/n- shorter chapter but I felt like updating twice and I need to move the characters through their fifth year and into the summer of 1977 for the plot to really thicken and the story to really. begin to kick off as harry starts learning more and Eloises fate falls into place.

dun dun dunnnn

if you could have a meal with any three. dead or alive people who would they be and why?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.5K 365 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
24.7K 591 13
Y/n Lupin, Remus' little sister was sorted in Ravenclaw. Of course, this did not prevent the friendship between her and the so-called Marauders. At...
8.2K 148 21
Y/N Evans have always been inlove with her best friend James. So offcoarse she is broken when he started dating her sister Lily. A lot happens which...
38.9K 945 23
!This was discontinued until I posted the rest of the pre-written chapters. Many are unedited so forgive me! 7th year (Y/N) Black. Sirius's Older si...