1976- Sirius Black

By fathergrace

He fell for his best mates sister, he fell hard, but he was a player, a womaniser, the one the girls wanted a... More

AUTHORS NOTE [GOING AT BEGINNING OF BOOK]
guys I just have to clarify
old cover
Cast
Old Memories
1976
It begins
Summer Parties
The Night Of the Party
Aftermath
it was Calvin
Careful
Stars
Sirius deja vu
Would he?
Whore
Old habits die hard
Home
So sad
Piss off Potter
I love you
Theatrical Reindeer
Merry Christmas
Stand By Me
Until the end
The astronomy tower
A cure for lycanthropy
Snapes Worst Memory
I wish I had a choice
She heard
Bloody Hell
Always and Forever
Reputation
Me too
Water sprites, flobberworms and slugs
Not Yet
Wet dog
Ophelia
And they were soulmates
How dare you
Almost
Wrong choice
Watch From Afar
Time
365
Closure
Christmas 1977
The Boxing Day Party*
Betrayal
Forgiveness
New Beginnings
Terrified
Cats and Dogs
Letting go
Flames
for her
That look
Our song..
The Garden Of Eden
solve the Riddle
Temporary
Shattered Glass
Toy
Dangerous games
Iced fingers
Wolfsbane
Watch and listen
Kreacher
Little Snake
Reunions pt1
Reunions pt2
Shoes
Order of the pheasants
17
Eloise and Regulus
Spolier alert
Veritasium
Even Stevens
Footsies
Devoted
Blacks Big Question
Little miss perfect
Acceptance pt1
Acceptance pt2*
Acceptance pt3
Ten galleons and nine sickles
Chickens
How bizarre
It's a twin thing
Morris the midget moose
I love you babycakes!
That's a big arse rock
Monty and Mia
A not so happy new year
Welcome Home
Old and grey
Lily's sapphire
Famous
Hogwarts
No0dls
You may kiss the bride
Life's only promise
Constant Vigilance
The Fairest Most Beautiful Mother
Sixteen hours and fifty one minutes
Walk me down
Target
July
Broken Promises 1/2
Regulus' letter
In my life
A rat
A wolf
A dog
A Stag pt1
Double Trouble
Options
Mason McKinnon
Grief
You have my heart always
Broken Promises 2/2
AUTHORS NOTE
Truth hurts
hey guys..
Five more minutes
A stag pt2
I was so close
SEQUEL!!
Hi guys..
HIII

Romantic*

7.5K 161 221
By fathergrace

"Oh my god Lily help me!" Eloise exclaimed rushing around her dormitory pulling out different items of clothing from her trunk.

"What do you want el?" groaned the girl tiredly rubbing her eyes 

"It's my first date with Sirius and I don't know what to wear!" she panicked flopping onto the floor. 

"Don't panic" chucked the girl "lets see- move- right...okay" the girl hummed looking through her friends clothes pulling out a pair of red pants and with a white shirt and black jacket, paired with a little red headband. "try this.." suggested the girl handing the clothes to Eloise.

"Alright.." Eloise disappeared into the bathroom after grabbing some undergarments returning minutes later with the outfit on. "How do I look?" she said sheepishly "Do you think he'll like it?"

"Oh he will love it" Lily gushed smiling at her best friend.

Eloise nodded applying a small amount of makeup and red lipstick. 

"Okay" nodded the girl taking a deep breath "I'm ready"

Lily squealed giving her friend a quick hug "Tell me everything later!"

"I will" laughed Eloise walking out the room to meet her boyfriend.

Meanwhile Sirius was sat downstairs with James going over the plan for the seventeenth time. 

"Okay I think I got it- so I take her into Hogsmeade on the carriage, then we go to Honeydukes?" Sirius said in a way that sounded like more of a question to which James simply nodded "Then we go into the three broomsticks, and then I walk her back up to the castle"

"Yes." nodded James in confirmation "And compliment her, but not too much to the point its creepy"

"Wow prongs maybe you should take your own advice"

"I'm trying to woo Evans not my sister, weirdo." 

"Not what I mea-" 

"Ellie bellie!" James exclaimed seeing his sister at the top of the stairs. This caught Sirius' attention and he turned to face his girlfriend with a grin on his face. He stared at her admiring her beauty. Her plump red painted lips, her smooth dewy skin, her long dark hair, and her deep blue eyes. He admired every aspect of her, the flirty grin remaining intact as he took in her beauty.

"Hello gorgeous" he smiled grabbing her by the waist kissing her on the lips. 

"Hi" she giggled whispering against his lips. 

"You look beautiful" he said genuinely, giving her an adoring smile.

"You don't clean up too bad yourself black" she said trailing her hand down his chest intertwining their fingers. 

"Too bad?" scoffed the boy "I'll have you know miss potter I happen to think I look absolutely ravishing this fine morning" 

"Of course you do darling" she laughing kissing him on the lips momentarily forgetting that her brother was still present until he cleared his throat breaking the pair apart. 

"Yep, thats right, I'm still here, you know the big brother..." Coughed James awkwardly staring at the pair. "Anyway, go! Have fun, we will meet you in the three broomsticks later!" he called waving them off as the pair left the room.

They walked to the carriages together hand in hand, whispers among students about Hogwarts newest couple. Envious looks from girls and boys sent in their direction but they ignored it. It seemed as if they had become the latest gossip among all years, Sirius Black settling down with a single girl was unheard of until now, he was never caught with the same girl twice, and the fact the girl just so happens to be James' sister sparked the gossip more. Had they been carrying on a secret affair behind his back? Did James and Sirius argue about it? Did James and Eloise argue about it? Most people were supportive of their relationship and saw that the pair quite suited each other. Others not so much. Sirius' fan club of females shot dirty looks in Eloise's direction muttering how she was a whore and Sirius could do better. Eloise's 'boy toys' as James liked to refer to them as would do similar things to Sirius, shooting him looks and sneering his direction with the occasional remark of him being a 'bitch boy'. But the pair ignored all of this and continued on down to the carriages. 

"So where we going first?" Eloise said as they got into an empty carriage.

"Well I was thinking maybe Honeydukes and then the three broomsticks?" shrugged the boy sitting with his girlfriends hand in his lap.

"Sounds good" she smiled leaning over and kissing him softly. He took the opportunity to deepen the kiss pulling her close and commencing a makeup session.

The couple stopped when they felt the carriage come to a halt and they pulled away seeing that they had arrived in Hogsmeade. The two hopped out of the carriage and Eloise laughed at her boyfriends appearance, his face was smudged with red lipstick and his hair was messy where she had ran her fingers through it.

"Whats funny" asked the boy incredulously looking at her laughing state.

Eloise said nothing as she pulled a mirror out of her bag and showed the boy exactly what she was laughing at. He patted his hair down and wiped his face with his sleeve hurriedly, glaring at Eloise and mumbling a 'cmon' as she giggled uncontrollably.

The couple entered Honeydukes hand in hand grabbing handfuls of their favourite sweets. 

"Oh caramel cobwebs!" exclaimed Eloise grabbing as many of her favourite sweet as she could. 

"Fudge flies are so much better" scoffed Sirius

"As if" snorted the girl moving to pay for the sweets when Sirius' hand pushed the cash onto the counter. 

"Why'd you do that?" she asked with softened eyes

"Because love, I'm taking you out on a date not the other way round" he smiled kissing her cheek affectionately. 

"I love you"

"I love you too" 

They walked through the small village taking notice of the group of Gryffindor boys standing outside Zonko's joke shop. Sirius looked at Eloise the pair sharing a mischievous look as the black haired boy grabbed a ball of snow and threw it at the back of James' head ducking behind a wall with Eloise. The potter boys head whipped round looking for the culprit but had no such luck.

"Prongs what are you looking for?" asked Peter 

"Someone threw a snowball at me" He said rubbing the back of his head 

"You look like a deer in headlights" Remus snorted making the other two boys cackle in laughter as they began making puns until-

"I bet Sirius and Eloise like doing it doggy style" cackled Peter

"No wormtail." Remus shook his head "Just no."

"yeah too far mate" James said patting the boy on the back as they entered the joke shop.

Eloise and Sirius watched the group of boys with red faces at Peters last comment before Eloise cleared her throat.

"So..three broomsticks?"

"Yep, let's go" nodded the boy dragging her into the pub. "Hello 'merta" grinned the boy flirtatiously at the barmaid making Eloise's. eyes narrow in jealousy her grip on Sirius' hand tightening.

"Mister Black" laughed the barmaid "Who's this?" she nodded in Eloise's direction.

"This 'merta is Eloise Potter, my girlfriend" Eloises eyes softened hearing these words coming out of his mouth. She was his girlfriend and he was her boyfriend. She smiled to herself looking at him adoringly.

"So you're the Eloise I've heard so much about, finally plucked up the courage to ask her out then did you?" winked the woman laughing at Sirius' blushing face "Anyway what can I get ya?"

"Two butter beers please" grumbled Sirius with a blushing face. 

"Coming right up" winked the woman chucking to herself walking away from the couple.

Sirius was avoiding his girlfriends gaze until she put a hand on his knee. Making his eyes shoot up as he shifted at the touch. 

"You talk about me?" she smirked biting her lip slightly making Sirius squirm under her touch as he tried to avoid looking at her.

"I-uh-yeah I did" he mumbled as she moved closer lifting his chin to make her face him.

"That's adorable" she whispered kissing him and he quickly melted into the kiss pulling her closer.

"Two butterbeers!" came the voice of Rosmerta breaking the couple from the kiss that was becoming more heated by the second. 

"Thank you" smiled Eloise smirking sideways at Sirius who was feeling more uncomfortable by the second. 

Sirius gulped down his butter beer and Eloise sipped slowly purposely to wind Sirius up.

"Hurry up" He groaned leg bouncing as he glanced at the toilets of the pub.

"Why?" smirked the girl "I want to savour the taste..butterbeer is one of my favourite beverages after all"

"You know why" he said through gritted teeth. The girl simply smirked taking a tiny sip from the drink licking the foam off her lips not once taking her eyes away from Sirius, who's gaze was watching her every move.

"Thats it." he growled pulling the girl up with him leading her in the direction of the toilets. Making sure no one saw them he slipped into the toilet with Eloise locking the door and kissing her forcefully making her gasp. 

"What are we doing?" she breathed between gasps.

"We're shagging in a public toilet love, don't say we don't do anything romantic" he chuckled as he kissed down her neck fiddling with the buttons of her jeans his own becoming tighter by the second. 

"What if someone hears us" she giggled tilting her neck to give him more access.

"Then I guess you'll just have to be quiet won't you?" he grinned cheekily 

"Oh my god" she moaned as Sirius found a sweet spot on her neck. The sound of her gasps made him groan against her neck the vibrations sending her crazy. 

He finally undid the button of her jeans and hoisted her up to sit on the sink as he stood between her legs. He lowered his own jeans the only thing now separating them being their underwear. He rubbed her through the fabric of her panties making her groan. She kissed his lips and bucked her hips to cause more friction.

"Someones desperate" he muttered against her lips before pulling her panties down in one swift motion. He rubbed at her area softly looking at her with dark eyes.

"Stop teasing" she moaned.

"Why? You were teasing me back out there" he smirked 

"Sirius" she cried feeling as if she was about to explode. 

"Say it." he whispered against her lips "Say what you want and I'll give it to you" 

"I want you" she whispered with ragged breaths.

Sirius placed himself at her entrance slowly slipping in making Eloise gasp in pleasure. He started off slow and Eloise buried her face in his neck in attempt to muffle her moans. 

Gradually he began to pick up his pace and Eloise whimpered trying to stifle a scream her knuckles whitening as her grip on the sink tightened. 

"S-Sirius" she whimpered as he pounded into her, his thrusts becoming faster making it that much harder for her to keep quiet. She leant forward kissing him passionately which he gladly returned. "I love you" she whispered 

"I love you too" 

She wrapped her legs round him as his thrusts became harder making her let out a soft moan that she could not hold back anymore shocks of pleasure running through her. 

"Ready baby?" he said breathing heavily groaning into her neck at the feeling of euphoria he was experiencing at this moment in time. 

"Ready." she gasped as she released the knot that was forming in her stomach. Sirius let himself go inside of her. Both of them moaning together as they climaxed.

He removed himself from her and they both pulled up their jeans. Sirius leant forward and kissed her softly. "That was..brilliant"

"Oh how romantic you are. We shag in a public toilet and all you say it was is 'brilliant'" Eloise scoffed. "I happened to enjoy that very much" 

"Oh I could tell" he smirked pulling her closer into a kiss. When suddenly Eloise pulled away wide eyes in realisation.

"What is it?" Sirius asked with a frown

"The boys! We were meant to meet the boys here! Like-" Eloise paused to check her watch "twenty minutes ago!" 

"Shit" Sirius muttered.

The couple managed to slip out of the toilet unnoticed; or so they thought. The couple located the boys at a table (conveniently) directly across the room from the toilet that they were in. The two walked as casually as they could (which was hard for Eloise as her legs were shaking, much to Sirius' amusement)  towards the table, and slipping in as smoothly as they could. 

"Bloody hell El why are you shaking so much" said James concerned placing a hand on his sisters arm.

"Cold." she answered simply.

"You're sweating" he said not believing anything she was saying. 

Remus was staring at Eloise and Sirius as if calculating something. But Peter looked at the two confused before blurting out. "Did you two just come out of that toilet together?" pointing in the direction of the very same toilet the couple were in moments ago. 

Remus' eyes widened in realisation and James caught on and burst out in laughter. "Bloody hell Pads." James wheezed patting him on the back "She can barely walk" 

"You dogs!" laughed Remus in disbelief adding a "Literally" on the end. 

James leaned forward sniffing Sirius slightly making the boy lean away from him. 

"You smell like sex" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 120K 104
{𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮} It all started with a kiss. Or better say, everything ended with a kiss. What Jenna Potter thought was going to lead her to a beautif...
15.8K 433 54
Kacie Elektra Black, the twin of Sirius Black, was part of the Marauders. Part of the group of Gryffindor's that was the closest groups of friends yo...
77.4K 1.6K 23
So I recently started to read soulmate era stories and that lead to poly stories somehow. I really like them and apparently lots of other people do t...
38.7K 945 23
!This was discontinued until I posted the rest of the pre-written chapters. Many are unedited so forgive me! 7th year (Y/N) Black. Sirius's Older si...