1976- Sirius Black

By fathergrace

He fell for his best mates sister, he fell hard, but he was a player, a womaniser, the one the girls wanted a... More

AUTHORS NOTE [GOING AT BEGINNING OF BOOK]
guys I just have to clarify
old cover
Cast
Old Memories
1976
It begins
Summer Parties
The Night Of the Party
Aftermath
it was Calvin
Careful
Stars
Sirius deja vu
Whore
Old habits die hard
Home
So sad
Piss off Potter
I love you
Theatrical Reindeer
Merry Christmas
Stand By Me
Until the end
The astronomy tower
Romantic*
A cure for lycanthropy
Snapes Worst Memory
I wish I had a choice
She heard
Bloody Hell
Always and Forever
Reputation
Me too
Water sprites, flobberworms and slugs
Not Yet
Wet dog
Ophelia
And they were soulmates
How dare you
Almost
Wrong choice
Watch From Afar
Time
365
Closure
Christmas 1977
The Boxing Day Party*
Betrayal
Forgiveness
New Beginnings
Terrified
Cats and Dogs
Letting go
Flames
for her
That look
Our song..
The Garden Of Eden
solve the Riddle
Temporary
Shattered Glass
Toy
Dangerous games
Iced fingers
Wolfsbane
Watch and listen
Kreacher
Little Snake
Reunions pt1
Reunions pt2
Shoes
Order of the pheasants
17
Eloise and Regulus
Spolier alert
Veritasium
Even Stevens
Footsies
Devoted
Blacks Big Question
Little miss perfect
Acceptance pt1
Acceptance pt2*
Acceptance pt3
Ten galleons and nine sickles
Chickens
How bizarre
It's a twin thing
Morris the midget moose
I love you babycakes!
That's a big arse rock
Monty and Mia
A not so happy new year
Welcome Home
Old and grey
Lily's sapphire
Famous
Hogwarts
No0dls
You may kiss the bride
Life's only promise
Constant Vigilance
The Fairest Most Beautiful Mother
Sixteen hours and fifty one minutes
Walk me down
Target
July
Broken Promises 1/2
Regulus' letter
In my life
A rat
A wolf
A dog
A Stag pt1
Double Trouble
Options
Mason McKinnon
Grief
You have my heart always
Broken Promises 2/2
AUTHORS NOTE
Truth hurts
hey guys..
Five more minutes
A stag pt2
I was so close
SEQUEL!!
Hi guys..
HIII

Would he?

9.5K 234 378
By fathergrace

Sirius woke up feeling someone kissing down his neck. 'w-what are you doing' he said trying to suppress a moan.

'waking you up' hummed Eloise against his neck, pulling away slightly looking into his eyes. 'This won't happen again so may as well make the most of it..'

'why not?' asked the boy suddenly

'why not what?'

'why won't it happen again?'

Eloise sighed a sad smile on her face as she trailed patterns on his bare chest. 'Because Sirius, it's wrong, you're my brothers best friend'

Sirius grinned at the girl cheekily moving his face closer to hers 'what he doesn't know won't hurt him..'

Eloise raised her eyebrows at this intrigued as to where this was going 'And what are you suggesting Mr. Black?'

'That maybe this doesn't have to be the last time' he suggested before leaving Eloise to ponder on the thought for a moment.

'I'm not sure about that' sighed the girl looking up slightly with a solemn expression, noticing Sirius' crestfallen face which was quickly replaced with his cocky demeanour once again.

'One of these days princess, you'll fall for my charms' 

'Whatever floats your boat' laughed Eloise laying back down beside him. Letting out a small gasp when Sirius rolled over on top of her.

'Now what were you saying about making the most of this?' 

Eloise giggled before attaching her lips to his both of them ignoring the feeling of home they felt with each other when they kissed. Both thinking that what the other felt for them, was strictly platonic.

-------------------------------------

'And where did you two disappear to last night?' echoed the voice of James Potter from the couch in the common room as Eloise and Sirius tried to sneak into the common room during the early hours of the morning thinking no one was up yet as breakfast did not start for a few more hours. 

The two jumped at the sound of the Potter boys voice. Shocked to see him up so early in the morning, as Eloise stammered out 'J-James what are you doing up so early?'

'I could ask you the same question. Now tell me where you two went last night.' the messy haired boy held a calm look on his face but both Eloise and Sirius could easily identify the anger in the potter boys eyes. 

'We were pranking the Slytherins' said Sirius. 

'yeah Lucius Malfoy's hair is gonna be a lovely shade of red this morning, I'd hurry up and shower if I were you James, wouldn't want to miss it.' said Eloise trying to redirect James' attention from them, as he looked between the two suspiciously, trying to decide if they were lying or not before finally accepting that it was the truth.

'That still doesn't explain why you didn't come back to our dormitory last night though El.' Echoed Lily's voice from the stairs. 

Eloises eyes widened as the red head said this and James looked to his sister with narrowed eyes expectantly before turning to Sirius with furrowed eyebrows and an expression that appeared to be a mix of realisation and confusion. 

'You know what, now that you mention it Evans, Sirius didn't come back last night either.'

Lily's eyes widened as she caught Eloise's panicked gaze noticing a love bite on her neck and Sirius sporting several that James was too oblivious to notice, as Lily realised what happened she sent Eloise an apologetic look trying to come up with an excuse for the girl muttering a quick spell to cover up both of their necks.

'Were you together?' shouted James. Making Eloises heart drop as she saw the shocked look on his face. 

'Okay, you caught us.' mumbled Sirius. 'We were in the kitchens...it was supposed to be a surprise.'

'Surprise? For who?' asked James confused.

'Remus' answered Eloise quickly 'We know he's been having a hard time with his badly behaved bunny, so we thought we'd make him a chocolate cake. only, we got a tad hungry and well...it was a really good cake!'

James snorted 'Only you el only you.' chuckled the boy. 'Alright well I'm gonna go get ready, don't want to miss the Slytherins faces this morning, coming pads?'

'yeah coming.' Sirius spared a glance to Eloise smiling slightly which she returned making his mood skyrocket, but he couldn't understand why. Trailing up the stairs behind James he looked to lily greeting her with a wink, before disappearing down the hall. The voice of James Potters voiced echoing 'Y'know pads I think we should get moony drunk more often' making the two girls roll their eyes, before Lily turned to Eloise.

'Eloise Euphemia Potter get your arse up these stairs now.'

'Yes m'am' 

Lily dragged the girl into their shared bedroom and sat her on her bed waking up the other two girls before standing in front of El arms folded over her chest a small glare on her face as she looked at her.

'Ugh, what did you wake us up for, it's a Sunday' groaned Marlene her hair pointing in all different directions as she rubbed her eyes. 

'Our darling Eloise here, has something she needs to share with us all.' Lily said looking at the girl expectantly, this caused Marlene and Alice both to look at her with confused expressions. Eloise stayed quiet a blush on her face. 'You don't want to tell them?' questioned Lily teasingly 'Okay I guess ill just show them' Lily pointed her wand at the Potter girls neck muttering the counter charm revealing the love bites trailing down her neck.

'Merlins beard!' gasped Marlene 'You had sex with a vampire!' 

'No!' exclaimed Eloise 

'Well it sure looks like it' muttered Alice with wide eyes earning herself a glare from Eloise. 

Lily on the other hand found it amusing and let out a laugh much to Eloises dismay, the latter turned to the red head with a small glare 'glad you find it amusing lily' 

'sorry sorry, no Marlene she didn't have sex with a vampire.' laughed Lily

'Who was it then?'

'Yeah who was it?' echoed Alice

Lily looked at Eloises blushing face before turning to the two girls with a smirk 'Sirius Black'

The girls looked at Eloise in shock as Alice exclaimed 'Again?!' and Marlene said 'You lucky bitch.' 

'It's just sex.' 

Marlene scoffed at this 'But this has happened twice now.'

'Three time actually' muttered the girl hoping no one heard her but they did.

'Three?!' they exclaimed in unison 'when was the third!' said lily reclaiming her composture.

'This morning...' trailed off Eloise 'But I honestly don't see why it's such a big deal'

'How drunk were you both for it to happen again?' asked Alice with genuine curiosity. 

'We weren't.' sighed Eloise standing up 'well if we're done talking about my sex life, I'm gonna go shower' the girl walked off as her three friends stared at her retreating figure.

Alice sighed sadly watching the girl. 

'whats wrong?' asked lily with furrowed brows

'this isn't gonna end well, for either of them.'

'What do you mean?' questioned Marlene

'When have you ever heard of Sirius Black being caught with the same girl twice? let alone three times.' said Alice throwing her hands up into the air in exasperation. 

'Never' answered the blonde flatly. 

'Exactly. I have a feeling that whatever is going on between them is not going to end well, and if I'm correct, I'd say that their feelings for each other have already started.' replied Alice worriedly.

'Don't be silly, Sirius Black doesn't do feelings' dismissed Lily 'and even if he did, why would it be so bad if it was el who finally stole his heart, she could calm him down.'

'right, but for how long? you know what he's like lils. he's got a reputation to uphold' answered Alice

'yeah but she's Potters sister, he wouldn't risk his friendship with him by hurting his sister...would he?' although it came out as more of a question than it did an answer leaving the girl to wonder.

would he?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.7K 74
"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn't had to see that," I rest my head agai...
445K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
2.2M 72.1K 49
❝I think-I think I'm in love. I know it sounds crazy, but I really think she's the one.❞ ••••• Naomi Serdeys is peculiar, that was for sure. Despite...
101K 2.6K 56
** this book it's going under major editing so be wary if you read it; there's major plot holes and things not described very well.** No matter how m...